Reviews for Dean's Not So Secret Kink
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was getting good.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Car kink! You should let the Impala have her say about this PDA.
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
What do you mean no plot! Wincest is all the plot thats needed! Very sexy story. Great job.
Sanao Mikaru chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
yup. . not so secret at all. . coz now I know XD

nice w
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think the title is accurate: If anyone messed around under the hood of his baby, Dean would definitely be feelin' hot ;)

I like that it's just a tease, lol, but maybe that's because I am a tease that way myself :P
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You say reviews are love, but I beg to differ. THIS STORY WAS LOVE. It was short and sweet and to the point, didn't even take me a minute to read and it had me wanting more! Awesome job, very kinky, very hot.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You are much too awesome. I love how in-character you write them. If they were like this on the show, I mean.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Haha, dammit! You beat me to the thought. Well. Now I feel silly for my other review.
ScarletBoudica chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Tease! Lol, this was an excellent little tibit!
anteze chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I thought there was something wrong with my internet when I didn't see the "Next Chapter" button/

YOUR SUCH A TEASE! THAT WAS AMAZING!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
u r indeed an evil tease *growls and whimpers*
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Dean coming up behind Sam - that is the best thing in the world. I Love when this happens at home; to no end!

AND you included Baby in this. I love you!

Call me twisted, but I love that you left it open to our imagination at the end. I think I'll turn in for the night and finish this in my head as I go to sleep. :)

Sorry for taking so long to get here. You know how it's been for me the last couple weeks, but that's no excuse. I know I've got at least one more of yours to read yet and I hope to get to it before the end of this weekend, but this Title just sucked me in. :)
NeoCortex chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Okay, that was effing hot as hell. _

Keep up the good work!

Love and Good Reading/Writing

NeoCortex
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
heehee cars are sexy... and come on, sam, bent over a car, hot and sweaty? thats just awesome. lol X)
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Mmmmmm I think this may be Soulful Sam's not so secret kink, too! I loved this. I love growly, turned-on, dirty talking Dean. And I could totally feel Sam shaking and melting. Good lord, girl. I wanna be in on what happens next! *giggle* And the first few lines? Beautiful. Haha You're a little bit of a perv. I LOVE it! *hugs*