Reviews for Sorry, I love you
OodleNoodle chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
HAH! That ending. XD It cracked me up.
I feel like you did a wonderful job with this pair! The thunder and lightning bit was too sweet.

Keep up the good work!
NivalKenival chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
XD please continue

NH
Miss.Lavender Celesta chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This is great fiction! I like the way you interpret the relationship between those two! The characters are pretty IC. I don't know what should I say now, I'm not a native English speaker and your grammar are good, though I spotted some (unimportant) typos:

a metal (mental) note -ch.1

worrying non(e) stop -ch.2

Well that's it!

faved
ProdigiousGirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
XD OMG! I loved it! I especially love how in-character they are! And your writing style...! This makes me excited to read some of your other FrUk stories!

Also, just curious but, how does France plan on washing the sheets if they're in a hotel? Perhaps it has laundry service? LOL.
tadashi hamada chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I love the ending. Prussia and Spain's notes were hilarious! Good job.
marinoa chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This ending! XD Great!
Threnna chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Haha, oh my gosh, that ending was the best! Holy heavens. Hehehe.

"Don't go telling everyone."

"Wouldn't dream of it And then he gave this adorable little cry"

Oh France, you.

But, you're honestly the fastes updater I know of. :D Which I'm definitely not gonna complain about.
Threnna chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is a two-shot, right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIIIIGHTTTT?
OreoPandas chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Antonio you snitch! xD loving the story, please update soon
FernFrost chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I will be clinging to this cliff until you update! Lol I'm very excited to see the turn out of this story. I'm hooked and it's only the first chapter! I'm eager to read more!
Bait and Switch chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
For me? How sweet! I need to pay you back in some way. Excited for the next one. M is a good sign. And hotels too. I love the trio passing notes too.