Reviews for Guarding His Life
teachergirl chapter 3 . 2/25
There aren't 2000 staircases; there are exactly 142. Did you read the books or just watch the movies?
selena-parker chapter 1 . 1/8
A Great idea, very good written! Love it!
lrmorena chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
I like this fun and bright way to have Harry safe... Thank you! I am up to the next story on this series...
PJOHPFangirl chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
This book is awesome! This is the end of the first book right? Because I don't want to read the second book without completing the first! But your book is really awesome.
bill560682 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
weasley twins could make tons of money if they made cheer candies. what cheer candies are is a candy that can be put into any food or drink that causes the person to say the stated thing every time they open there mouths. best place to start selling such an item is the world cup match. this way krum fans can drug the irish food and drinks to cause they to praise krum and the irish fans can can drug krums fans to cheer for the irish. the weasley twins and lee jorden should be able to sell 10,000 or more of those at that event, seeing as they get to the event about 12 hours before it starts. people will likely be buying 10, 20 or even 50 at a time to drug the other teams fans with. an after that event they can start selling them for every team by owl order an with world wide sales they should pull in a million galleons a year easy if not several million. you figure if there are 500 quittich teams around the world which is likely a low number and 10 games a season per team which is also a low number an a thousand people at each game who want cheer candies then that is 5 million candies a year sold. an we have yet to even talk about school sales of this item. if there are 50 wizarding countries world wide an each has a school quittich program an 4 teams like hogwarts then that is 12 games a year per school. so that is 600 games a year an even if you sell as few as 100 candies a game that is 60,000 candies a year. an we have yet to get into the idea of custom candies made to promote a businesses. an if you send owl order forms with the rest of your items on them you can easily double that number since you will have tons of people wanting the candies to make you sick to get out of class or work. selling the snack boxes at the world cup you will have every kid there spending every bit of their pocket money on those to use to get out of class. these candies are also great for those guys who do not wish to have to go see their mother in-law. so bringing in millions a year with this idea would be easy.
bill560682 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
as for pairings i would go with gabby to add or fliur? an if not them susan, hanna, daphney, tracy or even luna.

an if i were the weasley twins i would sp[end harry's fourth year trying to find out who the pranksters are in the other two schools. if the twins can do that and find out if anyone knows anyone at any other wizarding schools like salem then there will be very little need for a store in diagon alley since 95% if not more of their business will be owl orders. an if you want you can even have the twins start before then the patil twins are from india an likely have cousins who go to school there, cho chang and sue li i think are from china and likely have cousins who go to school there have the twins talk to them about getting sales started at those schools. an you can even offer these girls one galleon out of every ten galleons in sales made to those schools up to a max of 100 galleons. an why you can do this is because it is found money, without these girls you would not have found contacts at these schools.
jchangpa chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Sorry Harry befriend Malfo?. That is bad on my book. Good luck with your stories.
dramione3102 chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
why didnt u finish
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
This was a brilliant story i cant wait to read the next one!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
I absolutely ADORED this! I love the fact that Harry doesn't hide from his true friends, too.

Also...this is the only fanfic I have EVER read that actually made use of the phrase "h-e-double-hockeysticks". I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe, lol.

Now, I'm gonna go poke the sequel! :D
Josh R chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Thumbs up! Awesome
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 9/27/2012
I bet it will be Aileen who takes Harry!
Sanjay chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Nice!
gallant2195 chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Loving it so far! Just having to be a bit of an information prick: "...in the Bible it says witchcraft is a sin and those using it must be put to death..."

1)Exodus 34:14 - our God is a jealous God (goes with next bullet)
2)1 Samuel 15:23 - rebellion is a sign of witchcraft, aka this goes with the whole "do not turn from me and have faith" expo, therefore is a sin
3)Revelation 21:8 - unfortunately says that those practicing witchcraft will burn, of course assuming the act of Revelations happens and thus those faithful to God are allowed passage into Heaven
4)Hosea 4:6, 2 Corinthians 2:11 - do not let the lack of knowledge destroy you and learn from others essientially

Of course, any religion much less a text of religion, is open to interpretation. Hence, the Salem Witch Trials and Vatican II (a part of the reasoning of the council was because of the unfortunate ideology in World War II).

I apologize for the critique, but I have to say thank you for writing such an interesting story.
GatorLHA2 chapter 28 . 8/7/2012
Nice quick and very readable story