Reviews for CracKing, the First
awwww this is sooo cute!
i love this!
jaztazgirl chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
I love the POV, the tie-ins to the PD series as well as the new bits! I can't wait to read more!
jaztazgirl chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
This is my FAVORITE chapter of this fic! And I completely agree with you; I would love to hear Lars' POV in the PD series, I think he could provide some great insight into the characters we know and love. FABULOUS job!
jaztazgirl chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I can't even tell you how tickled this chapter had me! I can absolutely picture Michael trying to ask Mia out with Lilly and Lars standing right there and Mia still being completely oblivious. GREAT chapter!

jaztazgirl chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Love the bonding moment with Michael and Lilly, I miss those in the PD series! Great job! :)

jaztazgirl chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
I like the bit about when Michael realized that his feelings for Mia weren't entirely sisterly or platonic. It reminds me of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Harry realizes he has feelings for Ginny. There are some grammatical and spelling errors but good job as usual!

-Jaz A :)
jaztazgirl chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
This chapter was really great! I'm rereading the series now as a kind of tribute to the new book coming out, and I love hearing Michael's POV. The first times I read the series, I didn't pick up on all the subtle clues. I certainly do now and I love that you made it match up with the book, particularly the "if the world were to end, who would you choose?" part. It was perfect! I can't wait to continue reading!

SkiaRaito chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
*scuse ma language* I fucking love this story!
crizangel21 chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I so love this, and looking forward to the other cracKing books! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
First off I should say that I'm a harsh critic of fan fiction, especially about a series I love so much. I love what you have done. I have read all of your stories from Michael's POV and I am beyond delighted that it is not in diary form. Normally I am strictly against adding in parts of the story that are not really there, but I really do love what you have done with this story and my new favorite character is Felix. I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you to get to the rest of the books and I wish you the best of luck with your writing career. :)
MiaMichael4Eva chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
My GOD...this was the freaking FUNNIEST thing I've ever read! NEXT!
MiaMichael4Eva chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
OK...the only possible issue I could have with your writing is that Michael would NEVER swear. The sexual references are fine, because that's in character. But I can't recall a SINGLE swear word in any book in the series. That is all.
addicted2ackles chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
oh so amused! you're doing a great job with these
addicted2ackles chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
this story is so far amusing me greatly
D chapter 9 . 12/7/2012