Reviews for Certainty
kendyl.vanmeter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
love it!
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
So sweet, wish this had been longer though!
Bro0ke.x chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow! Absoutley amazing writing. You do a fantastic job with katniss' Pov.

You should try write in chapters instead of one-shots for your next hunger games story:D
grumpbear chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
so sweet
storylover18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was good - very well written. You have a knack for prose that works well with Katniss' character. Good job :)
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
if only this was how it really happened! ugh. haha. amazing work. your writing style is awesome. c:
LiveandBreatheWords chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Well-written, I really enjoyed it :)
madittude99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Great story :) I love The Hunger Games!

-madittude99

xx
Kat8100 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hey Katniss, you can start to dought that love when Peeta chokes you half to death! JK! This fanfic was overly adorable, and you make a great writer! TEAM PEETA ROCKS!
laugh4life chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awww! Even though I'm totally team Gale, this was the sweetest Hunger Games fic I've read on here! It was so detailed and emotional, and there were quite a few words that really added the emphisis to the details that you were describing - words that made it perfectly clear what you meant. For example, you used words llike "succumb", "morbid", and "anguish" among others. It was so clear - I could literally see a picture of it in my mind (: It was fantastic, and I enjoyed it immensely. The scene where Prim asks Katniss to sing to her, and then when Katniss does, really touched me. I felt so bad for Katniss for having to relive it, but I also felt proud of her for having the strength to bide by her sister's wishes, even if it hurts her, so that her sister is happy. I also felt bad for Prim, but for different reasons. One is because she had to watch her sister suffer through something that will never disappear from her mind. Another reason is that the song that Katniss sings both to Rue in the book, and Prim in this story, had a meaning to both Katniss and Prim to begin with. It was a simple lullaby that calmed them both. But now, now it brings back harsh memories to Katniss, and by this, Prim has to also be reminded of Rue's death and how it affected Katniss. Another scene that I loved was when Katniss ran through Peeta's house to find him and then fell into his arms, saying "I'm sorry." It was so sweet the way you wrote it, and it really touched my heart again (: Hope you write more Hunger Games stories, or update this story (even though its currently marked as "complete," I'd love to see another chapter!)!

laugh4life
PaulineMail chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very cute story. If only Katniss had understood her feelings for Peeta early in the serie...
LittleRiver5680 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww! that was very cute and i can see why singing that song to Prim would Make her so 's like Rue all over Again!
CiCi61 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow! Amazing! I absolutely love the way you wrote this! The flashback and everything is awesome!
That Little Girl 13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
The story was... great! ;)

I loved it :D
sw777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Yay I loved it! I wished something like this would've happened in the books. I felt soooo bad for Peeta throughout the whole series!