Reviews for Not an Exit
BackwardsTypos chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
cool cool story
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I rather enjoyed this! Reid is my favorite character in Criminal Minds, and I love all the characters in HINaBN! It's been over 3 years, but please come back to this story at some point! [::
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I'm reading this! More please!
Karyn Phantom chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Pleasssse update soon
Aslook chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I'm reading this! Update soon please! I want to see the BAU's reaction to ...! Especially Reid's!
Potato Fish chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Well, this seems interesting, and I'll be looking forward to an update.
too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 1/19/2012

this was made to happen.

Please continue okay?
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
So I kinda just found this stOry and so far I love it. I would say more but I'm typing this on my iPod and it's really hard.
Corvoidae chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
You liar, you said "more soon." I don't think "soon" can come fast enough! This story is absolutely wonderful, and I don't have that much experience with Criminal Minds, but I don't need to because you are the best writer. And everything is so perfect, my only complaint is that it's so short. PleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon, or I'll... Be very sad. Do you want to make some random stranger sad?

Ha, this review is really weird, but whatever. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh man, only two chapters? You best update soon, because this is freaking brilliant and two chapters is not enough, especially with an ending like THAT.
YastoraRisa chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This story is really well written, and while I'm waiting eith bated breath for the next chapter, I'm just glad there's a HNBN/CM x-over on this site. I tried writing a HNBN cross with CM, but I just couldn't get it to work...So good job! Have a cookie!
Yidkirkin of the Warhammer chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Oh! This is such an awesoe story! I am so putting this on my alert list! Please update, you absolutely have to!
ColourBurn chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I have no experience with Criminal Minds, but you've blended the two worlds together smoothly enough that I don't have to. Well done! I really like your style, and I hope that this continues. :D
Serendipital chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I've got to say, this is interesting so far.

Although I haven't watched Criminal Minds, I can get the gist of the character by you describing him, and, of course, Hanna and {...} are spot-on.

I love your writing style; a little bit of dry humor, not too descriptive, pretty fast paced...It's my kind of story.

Since I've thoroughly enjoyed this, I hope you consider updating soon. Pwease?
devilkitten1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Keep writing, I'm reading the everloving bejeebus out of this! Also it''s give me an excuse to draw some amazing fan art i think. O_O