Reviews for What Happens On Namek
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 5/23
Oh my fucking gosh! WOW that was amazing. Left me speechless. Bulma was fucking great! This had me rolling on the floor XD The shit bulma did to Vegeta, just amazing. This was sooo great, the humor was there, the lemon was there! :-) the leash, the gag, the cock ring oh my lol I couldn't believe bulma when she said "Lick me!" :-p I truly loved this bulma, I hope you write more stories with bulma being like this
conan chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really did not expect this man
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
They really fit for each other.
Lily-licious chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Well! I'll certainly NEVER see Bulma the same way again! XD Well done, with just the right amount of humor!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
They HAD to be FATE!
CherryCuntea chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Bloody brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I Really liked the story! It was sexy but not to much just the right amount, and i love Vegeta getting put in his place!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love tfs! And yes, that snippet was awesome. I love the twist you've given the story!I can't wait for new episodes to see what they'll do with the characters.
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Too hot! I was breathless by the time they were done! Nice story.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ah, the classic "rape fantasy" scenario being that in fact it's not really rape at all, lol, but definitely a fantasy barring none, and what a one! Liked the DBZ Abridged dialogue.
TFSrules chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Excellent! That's from one of my favorite DBZ abridged episodes!

Great job!
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ohhh Man... This lemon goes great with ice water... I loved it! :D Keep up the great work!
MajinLover chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Team Four Star is so funny! Good Plot(;
ChibiNymph chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Yay absolutely wonderful dear, I feel very loved :D
VladLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ok this was really bizarre but very hot, excellent work, i love it. Could u produce some very green lemons? One shots maybe?