Reviews for Puppet Master:Puppet WarsBook 1 Puppet Vs Puppet
CDMIGUELXD chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
very good story! i was very impressed. every moment of this story was compelling, and the words came to life and drew me in. good job!
Slowth kun chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I've read all your puppet master fanfic's and I have been complety blown away by how amazing the plots are :D
MovieGal007 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
OMG! What an amazing ending and for Brick and Ginger to be so selfless is really such a beautiful gift. I started to tear up at such a beautiful and sad ending. I'm going to miss Brick, Ginger and Pinhead. *Blush* and than you for thanking me. There was no need to but I am so pleased I could help inspire you.
MovieGal007 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
OMG! so massively EPIC! Amazingly wonderfully written fight scene. i could follow all the action but No ginger and Doll man and hurt and yay Rick beat Klauss which i am glad because i feared it would be the other way around.
MovieGal007 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Yay! Six shooter beat other Black Six Shooter! I hope Rick wins or at least convinces the other puppets he is the better master.

Nice addition to Klauss group especially the new female puppet. I completely recall thinking during legacy which puppets would want to do and i immediately thought of the female life size version from Puppet master 2. Glad she's making an appearance hope Mrs. leech kicks her butt.
MovieGal007 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
OMG! Its Dollman! I was so worried he had gone bad there for a moment and was going to shoot Rick! Wonderfully written and spellbinding chapter. Please keep it up.
MovieGal007 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Short chapter on not it was really well written. I really look forward to this story. I hope you update soon because I can't wait to read what happens next.
MovieGal007 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
OMG! great chapter! I love how you have the characters acting. Rich is just like in the movies! I can't wait to see what's going to happen though I can't help but feel Rick is walking into a trap.

But what the other guy is forgetting is that the puppets can think and reason for themselves its kind of why they usually turn on a master when they figure out they are not loved but being used and possibly abused.

I Would love to see more of Suzie but I understand the need to send her away.
MovieGal007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Update! pretty pretty please?
MovieGal007 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Thank you for this story and I can't wait for more. I am glad Rick was not killed. I always thought he was the best puppet master because he treated them like people not possessions to be commanded and used.

He and Suzie were both so kind to the puppets and i hope they go with him.

Plus the other guy is German...I'm thinking Blade will have a problem with that right there.