Reviews for Fur is a Girl's Best Friend
DissectingPomegranates chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Hey hey,
Just finished reading your fic! Amazing, it was really great to read a Cruella based fic on here! They seem to be pretty rare or extremely short (for my liking)
I do hope that you are planning another fic soon?

DP x
Sabella chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
OMG that was amazing! I can tell that there should be more to the story though. Believe me, there is more there has to be! I can see it.
Sabella chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Lovej it!
Yzma9962 chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Oh my goodness! I just found this story and I LOVED it! You did a great job!

Partially obsessed with Yzma,

Yzma9962
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
I haven't seen the movie in years, and I think you were close enough with the dialect.

Anyway... Bravo! Bravo! Great story! Can't wait to see what you've got next.

And you're so welcome, you've been really nice so thank you too. I have a problem with one of my stories. It seems as I have someone who is stealing my ideas and making it their own. :( It's not pleasant, but I'm not going to let it get to me. So anyway, I just basically want to say to you, 'Watch out for story idea takers!' Don't let it happen to you!

BFG91
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I now picture Roger singing 'cruella deville! cruella deville! if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will!' That's all I remember... something a bout a spider waiting for the kill?

Okay anyway... can't wait for the last chapter! XD
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
An update! Yay! I like Anita, she's so hard working and smart. She should be allowed to move on, and do other things.

Please write more!

BFG91
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Yay! You're back! Great chapter, can't wait for more. Please update soon!

Oh no... you put FN/LND/POTO on hold? :( Well I'll be waiting for you to start it up again...

I saw LK again with my mom, aunt and sister... EPIC once again! It also inspired me to write some Lion King Fanfictions. XD

And yes! I did vote on your poll... I wonder who's gonna win?
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
iPod won't let me login...

Yay for another chapter. It's getting really good. Bad Cruella though... Yay for Anita I almost forgot who she was. Shame on me! Lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter. You're doing great and I'll be looking forward to other stories you write. :)
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
I don't know why, I never really read stories like this, but this one defiantly catches my eye. Can't wait for more!

3 hours for Spanish homework! Gah!

Oh... I have a villan for you to write about... I would like to know Gaston's past from Beauty and the Beast. Just watched it tonight, and it popped into my mind that that's something I'd like to see you write... just a suggestion though from myself... a peasant reader.

Please write more :)
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Yay! An update! I was without internet from Sunday till now... I got some catching up to do I see! Can't wait for more! Thank you!

Also, you make the THING sound like a plague or something... :)

And I hope everyone is alright after hurricane Irene came through...
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Great! You write Cruella very well, I can totally see this happening to her. Please write more!
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Thanks again for reviewing!

Yes, I was lucky enough to see Love Never Dies last month in London. I'm so sad that Friday is the last performance there! The story isn't great, and neither are a lot of the lyrics, but the scenery, effects, costumes, and the music itself were all amazing. And of course Ramin was an EPIC Phantom. :)

Yes, I really REALLY love musicals, and I'm planning on eventually writing some fics for a few of them.

And don't worry! I would never send Cruella after you! X)
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
No don't send Cruella after me please? I'll review, I'll review! See? I'm reviewing! What am I reviewing again? lol just kidding...

Anyway, great chapter, I'd like to know if she's lying or not. hmmm... we'll see i guess...
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Sneaky little Cruella! Bad girl! Ooooh... please do write more!

And also, judging by your profile, you like plays right? I saw you like 'Love Never Dies' and wanted to know if you've seen it? I have the music for it, and try to picture what it would look like. I even tried to look on Utube for videos but... nothing... anyway, just wanted to see if you saw it and if so, how was it?

I also like stage shows. :) They're really great!