Reviews for Hey, Listen
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was sweet :) I could almost imagine her writing it. And I like the little part of Scrose.
lowi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was great, mew! (just have to tell you, I typed two sentences right now without noticing I had the Swedish keyboard on and, the autocorrection made it quite funny XD)

Anyways, you've captured Vic so nicely, and the whole relationship and everything was amazing!

And I love how it was a letter! :3

Also, I like how so many of her family was included and got their own personality, like Louis!

The ending, oh my, it was truly fantastic! So realistic, somehow, as all of it was!

Great work!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awwr, your Vicsanders are always so sad, but good.

:L

I just want to hit Lysander on the head because, well, just because. He needs to realize that Vic likes him, A LOT!

:D

I love the letter set up for this. It really showed a more personal side of Victoire than a lot of fics do. She always seems so human when you write her, unlike the monster quite a few people make her out to be. I liked the Veela part because it showed that she's not stuck up or anything like people may think, she just has a hard time making friends.

Her fear of losing or growing apart from Lysander was so well written and sad. My heart really hurt for her and I can also relate to it quite well.

:L

-Morghen
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow!

This story was brilliant, you convey Victoire's feelings incredibly well, and this is coming from a person who can't stand Lysander with anyone other than Lily Luna!

But ur story was so good that I loved it despite my feelings on that ship (which are slowly changing because that was an awesome story)

Rose :D
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love how awkward the letter reads in places, makes i feel real. Would love to read a follow-up of his reaction!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awww - Victiore! I think she needs a hug!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Might I just say: great song choice, lawl. :D Anyways, this is sad, I found myself wanting to grab Victoire and say "it's okay." I wonder what Lysander's reaction is. *HINT* lol. Great drabble, I really enjoyed reading it.