Reviews for Coveted
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm sure I have read this story before and just absolutely forgotten to review.. but this is just amazinggggg Mew! You wrote them with such perfection.. and you made it so bloody believable! Each and every moment, I could feel them growing closer, stronger and that was just amazingggg ;3 The whole bit about Lucius was fascinating and I loved, loved your Tracey! And TraceyYaxley.. WOAH! While writing cross-gen, people normally make it a only-fucking, physical attraction story, but I could actually see bond.. and all those items in B&B - Genius! I loved reading about them, fascinating.. Just amazing Mew! Write more, write more!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMM, why haven't I read this sooner?

Wow wow wow, this pairing is amazing. I really loved how you built up the connection between Yaxley and Tracey. I could really feel that they had a lot in common and the chemistry between them was obviously there. Something that Tracey didn't quite have with Lucius(because, like you said, her body reacted to Lucius but not her heart) and something that Daphne DEFINITELY didn't have with Yaxley. At first, I wasn't sure if Yaxley was just going to use Tracey and the relationship was going to be onesided, but I was really glad to see that it wasn't.

I usually like Daphne, but I found here annoying (droning on and on about her job and shit). It was an interesting portrayal of her, though, and it really fit well with this story.

The story itself was amazing, btw. It kept my attention (all 34 pages, haha) and I didn't pause reading it once. I loved how you didn't quite show whether Yaxley and Tracey would actually get together until the end; I was crossing my fingers for them, though!

Great work! I would really love to read more for them.

(Is it bad that all I could think about was your LuciusYaxley fic while I was reading this?)

lowi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
mew, you've done it again - made me speechless, since your writing is so freaking good! I loved this, they were perfectly written and the plot was simply fantastic!

All of it was so good, dunno what to say, but I loved it :3
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Very cute! I really liked Tracey and had never read anything involving her before.

My only question is what ever happened to that bracelet? Perhaps you could write a short follow-up? :D
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow! Great story. I was wondering if it would end happily for Tracey or not the whole way through. I loved the twists and turns in it.