Reviews for taste of frustration
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
So, I just finished my Scabco, but couldn't resist reading your freeverse! (Oh how I've missed them!) Fixing to post it now :)

Aw I loved this. So so bittersweet. And yes Draco better seek out Scab postwar!

"But apparently he was not as persuasive as he thought,
for all he got was the ghost of a kiss & a pitiful excuse"

Break my heart why don't you?! D:

God, it is so great to be back! Never stop writing mew I would miss it to much!

[now to post my fic and get to catching up on yours! ;)]
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aww, so cute :)
startlaughing chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
AUGH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

I desperately need to see more of these two...just re-watched the first half of the deathly hallows and these two would not leave me alone.

Great job I hope you consider writing more of these two!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OMM, MEWWWW STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND WRITE A SEQUEL!

*ahem*

What I mean, is that I really quite loved this FV and the ending is just begging for a sequel to be made(like LuciusYaxley is, too).

The stylizing in this is just BEAUTIFUL! I mean, wow, you've really mastered the stylizing technique. Emphasize was put on all the right words and everything. It's awesomely amazing!

;D

Now to the pairing! DRACO AND SCABIOR ARE SO YUMMY, wow! I wasn't sure how I would feel about them together, but I think you really made their attraction to one another feel real. I liked how they tried to act tougher/better while the other was around. I WANTED DRACO TO SNOG SCABIOR'S FACE OFF WHILE HE HAD THE CHANCE! Asdfghjkl, he needs to find poor Scabior and finish what was started.

:D

Oh, I also really adore your characterization of Scabior. I get all excited whenever you say you're writing another fic with him in it!

"There was a d.I.f.F.e.R.e.N.c.E.

between being friendly with Scabior

&&with

"being ;] y[; with Scabior""

OMM, that was perfect!

XD

So yeah, uhh sequel!

:P

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sequel! Please, please, please, please a sequel! I LOVED this pairing!

/dies/ they were perfect together! Oh, man, how much I loved this!

The first paragraph; that was simply wonderful, really beautiful, and I love how scab can't stand another him - it was so unique and simply awesome!

The second paragraph; I love the smilies around the childhood, and this: "It c-c-clings to him like a burial [shroud]"

Third paragraph; loved it. Simply loved it, and especially "He's. So. Screwed."

"{Agh, Draco, you've got the l/o/v/e/l/y grey eyes of a wounded animal}" &hearts what more can I say? :3

Fifth paragraph; just perfection, adored it, how both of them looked forward to scabior's reportings ;D

Sixth; oh my. That's an epic metaphor, really creative and realllllly nice! Draco &hearts

Seventh; "Draco was not as w:e:a:k & did not /cower\ " that formatting is gorgeous, mew! Loved this paragraph too, especially the bit about Fenrir, a really nice touch!

Eight; ooh, now we talking x3 I sooo liked that! ;D

Ninth; okay, honestly I at first misinterpreted that really much ;) but now I get it, and I love the storyline in this!

Tenth; "Ah, if only A*u*n*t*i*e Bella hadn't lost her temper" perfect! Love that "A*u*n*t*i*e*" :D

Eleventh; as I said - the storyline is awesome, and the stylising of this: "oUtSiDe

(((cold)))

»damp«

• •" was wonderful!

And then we have the ending paragraphs, and I feel so sorry for Scab! :'( but they are so perfect, so beautiful and so /right! "&&he lived with a permanent s_c_o_w_l on his face, the taste of Draco

(of bitte n)

lingering on his tongue…

&&heart" that was simply fantastic!

Amazing work, mew, I want to favourite this a thousand times! Sequel, please? :)
EveryShadeOfDeath chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
...I can't even begin to express how much I love you for this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It was perfect (and yes, sequels are needed :D)

The line about the streak in his hair being a flame was amazing. I could see the whole freeverse playing out in my head much more clearly that most other freeverses.

The ending though, that was the really beatuful part. Silly draco should have snogged him and ran away into the sunset with him...lol that would be funny.

Anyway, the perfect ending, made me pity Scabior and want them to get together even more. But every single line of it was PERFECT.

Sorry about the rambling I am struggling to type properly becuase I am so happy!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I would love a sequel! This is the cutest pairing ever and I've gotta get myself over to EveryShadeOfDeath's profile to read their's!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice the:

There was a difference between being friendly with Scabior and with "being ;] y[; with Scabior". lol.

But why not cross the line, Draco?