Reviews for OMM!
Lucius's Lover chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hilarious, they would actually make a cute couple.
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hiya!

I just decided to read this out of curiosity and amusement, My sister loves Lucius and i have an infatuation with Yaxley, so we were like "Hmmm, let's just see". I was truly amused. And I was lmao the entire time because they're acting like little prats haha! I love it!

:-D The only thing that irked me was that Bellatrix came up with "Rabby" for Rabastan? I never thought she'd come up with any other name for her relatives except for her dear sister, whom she callled Cissy, as u know. Anyway, I think the story as a whole is very interesting., A little different spin than the Yaxley/Hermione or Lucius/Hermione thing that I've been recently reading.

Great job, dear. :d
Leally chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I do really hope you'll write another Yaxley/Lucius! That story was funny, but if could go on with the "without-an-audience-second-round"... I'd be there to read it! Thanks for your writing :-)
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
(giggles)

Blackcest...
lowi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hilarious, mew! I really really liked this, you had me smirking several times ;)

And, a sequel would be nice, where they /wouldn't/ have an audience ;3

Awesome! :D
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Actually laughed out loud for that one!

You definitely tested my Harry Potter knowledge, though. Had to look up Avery and Evan on HarryPotterWiki
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OMM, I just love this story so much! I was in need of a good laugh _

I know I said it before you posted this, but I love how our discussion about what color Rab and Rod's hair would be got into this. I wish I knew for sure what color it is, though. I'm sure Rab wouldn't mind being a redhead(it /is/ a Gryffindor color after all).

XP

OMM, 'go all femslash Blackcest on you'! That was soo funny, I died when I read it, siriusly.

XD

I don't think knotting Lucius' and Yaxley's hair together really set them straight (seemed to do the opposite, lmfao.) I loved how they called each other fairies - I dunno why, but I thought it was really funny. I did NOT expect the girls to be waiting for them to start feeling up on each other! I just pictured how red poor Lucius' cheeks would be, haha.

XD

The ending! It's just begging for a sequel! *plz*

;D

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OH MY MERLIN! Indeed.

Classic! That is sooooo funny.

I love Lucius' obsession with his hair.