Reviews for Workin' On It
Jaeden chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORRRRRREEEE!
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Nice.

But I don't think Katniss would love Peeta that much.
dddynamite chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
pease write more I like how the story is going slow and you can see the characters slowly healing and trying to fix themselves and their relationships specifically katniss
mellarky chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I love this story, a lot actually. I've always wanted plots where Peeta isn't always so nice and you got it, and you're doing an awesome job. Please update soon (:
sw777 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Peeta is kind of a jerk. I guess she deserves it but she is trying.
97 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I like this. Really good. Poor Katniss! Peeta doesn't talk to her! I like Katniss caring about Sea's birthday, so nice, she shouldn't blame herself for everything, but i know how this is, i do it, too. And i like how she says she needs Haymitch, cause even though he's a...not so nice person, he's like a second father for her. Update soon!
Howl3 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Yes Peeta! Get your revenge! Muahahahaha! Man I was so impatient for this update. I checked almost everyday. Sigh. Short, but awesome. Can't wait for the next update.
Howl3 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I love this story. Hell, I love this Peeta. Finally a story where he's not afriad to give Katniss some attitude. I notice that there are not many stories where Katniss is actually acountable for how badly she treated the guy. He's always quick to forgive her or give into her.

In fact I can't recall a story where Katniss actually has to put in work on the relatinship instead of Peeta always having to be the one to pursue her and make her happy without any thought to himself.

I enjoy this Peeta not being blinded by his feelings for her and holding her accountable, being upset with her enough to let her know it and standing up for himself which I rarely see.

And the books didn't go into dtail on how they grew back together or how they delt with the hijacking.

Not only is the story well written and rare but for once someone put thought into a real possibility of a realistic focus on them slowly putting their relationship together.

One of the best Hunger Games fics I've read and you are only two chapters in. Update soon!
sparksfly16 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Nice!
Howlynn chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Ok I do very much like it - I am a little off by your canon leaping spot -she was 'not functioning' at all at this spot -give us some backstory on the great transformation - not saying you are wrong - just she can't be laying on the floor in filth one day - and having these great leaps of determination and self exploration without some catalyst - and if he wants nothing to do with her - you explained the why - but how did he leap to the ability to make that first move?

Now another great big canon ball hole is that she had not seen Haymitch since he dumped her off - how is she not pretty mad that he didn't care to check on her even once? (or her check on him - he could have fallen and not gotten up - she didn't care either if He died in canon) Just some ideas for you to flesh out backstory in future chapters and cement up some of the plot holes that become troublesome as your story grows - great job.
alli-mart chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Awww Are you going to keep going?

I saw that it said COMPLETE and I mentally screamed.

AND...

Thank you i like your name too!
Clare chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This is fantastically written. All of The Hunger Games fan fiction that I have read has so far has consisted of the writer taking the extremes of the characters, but this was very well done. I'm sorry if this makes no sense, but I'm a little short on sleep.
Amara Kingley chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Oh this was really good! I love the slow progress of their relationship. It seems more natural rather than rushed. The realization of her personality was epic and I yelled a yes! when I read that section. It really keeps to who Katniss is and a look into her personality. Loved, loved, LOVED this. Amazing job! I hope you continue to write more :)
Danny'sGirlSG1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I'm so happy you decided to continue this series. I loved the first chapter, and this one is just as amazing. It's perfect...Please write more. You are doing a fantastic job.
kitkatkrunch chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I'm really glad that you wrote about the process of them coming back together after Peeta got highjacked. I hope you continue this fanfic, it is great reading it so far. :)