Reviews for Colours and the Sky
Charley Gurl chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I just got caught up. I love this so much it isn't even funny. I love this pairing. I can't wait to see where this goes and how these two get there. The action is intense though. Can't wait for the update.
Charley Gurl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I just finished reading your other Remus \Ginny story and it was fabulous. I was excited when I saw you had another one. This is such a good beginning!
Pestering reader chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I am going to keep on posting begging you to post the next chapter soon. I have been deprived of your wonderful writing for far to long!
ilovejessssss chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
im in love this story and i can't wait to read more of it. it has so much potential, and i can see you're taking your time developing characters and plotlines etc. its too bad that remus/ginny as a pairing isn't one of the most popular, people don't know what they're missing. hopefully fics like yours can help change that!
joeystrider chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
This story is fantastic. The characters are extremely well realised, which is a rare thing in fanfiction. The story is gripping and seems to have a clear purpose as to where it is headed. Please keep writing. I am looking forward to more Ginny and Lupin - it is great to see an older, professional Ginny interacting with Remus. Keep it all up!
EvansGinnLilu chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Too lazy to log in, sorry

Please update more soon :)

Poor kids! And what about Remus? How will he take it?
ilovejessssss chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
For some reason I lost track of this story for a few chapters thinking that it was something else. I love how complex and intricate your story is, and of course i love the ginny/remeus pairing. i dont expect them to get together immediately, but i will admit im looking forward to more direct interaction between them. the fact that voldemort is making children into werewolves is an incredible plot twist and im hoping its going to help bind remus and ginny through their similar goals and obvious care for one another. dean is annoying me but a necessary reality, it helps reinforce that ginny in this story is truly an adult. cant wait for more!
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Well that's just mean! You should update xD Please? Because Remus has to swoop in and save her (Hello damsel in distress!) and then they kiss and make hot passionate love all over her flat until they're exhausted from ecstasy... or something like that haha
pbk chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
just starting this story and loving it thus far- as far as thoughts on thewlis as lupin, he was the only reason i even went to see a HP movie, i saw PoA because i love thewlis as an actor, before that i hadn't seen any of the other two movies nor had i read the books. my daughter loved HP but she went with friends to see the films. after seeing him and oldman, i decided to watch the other two movies, and then read the books that were out to date. i'm glad i saw the movies first- i always like the books better so i think i enjoyed the movies more not having that previous exposure. but yeah, were it not for thewlis i probably never would have gotten into the HP verse.
ilovejessssss chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
I love this story. I wish that the Remus/Ginny pairing was more popular in general so that your story could truly get the acknowledgement it deserves. Really awesome characterization, intricate plot, slow building suspense and mystery, and anticipation for Ginny and Remus to get together. Pleaseee don't abandon this story, I'm really really loving it - a definitely favorite HP fanfiction of mine currently!
Slytherinjunkie20 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Gosh I have to stop being so bloody lazy when it comes to reviewing. I've had the tab to your fic open for close to a week now and I am just reviewing now lol

First of all, as much as I want Remus and Ginny together in the end, I think Dean had every right to ask Ginny about her feelings for Harry. I mean, the man played it so cool when Harry blurted out Ginny's name instead of his girlfriends name. If Dean had been Ron, Harry would have had a black eye.

And gods the fight between Remus and Ginny was so full of sexual tension I was waiting for them to jump on each other.

I don't think Ginny or Remus realize how much they like each other. They are both in so much denial that is almost funny.

Thank you for writing such a great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

Much Love

Slytherinjunkie
Lilu'u Malfoy chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
UpDaTe SoOn! Please!
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
WEEEEEEEEEEEE A NEW CHAPTER! Loving these updates! And that small tinge of feelings in there? Yeah, I caught it. Wish there was more but I digress lol

Looking forward to another update! I really enjoy your writing :)

Amelia L. Mendal chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
errrrgg I wish they would just have sex already...LOL sorry for my outburst. I love this story and I really do appreciate all the work and build-up you put into each chapter. And they're LONG! Woo!

Slytherinjunkie20 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Another beautiful chapter!

I love how you captured Ginny's anxiety so well. Of course she would cover up any grief that she had about her emotionally scarring years of living within a Magical war with work and more work.

She is bloody stubborn and it seems like the only person she can trust to tell these things to without judging her or trying to force her into getting help is Remus.

I have a feeling that Dean will not like the fact that she smells like cigar smoke and possibly even another man when he shows up at her place the next day.

Remus thought more of Ginny's outfit than 'You look nice tonight'. Come on now Remus-you think she's smoking hot and you would totally shag her if you didn't have a "I'm a werewolf and she doesn't love me" complex going on.

*shakes head* MEN!

And Merlin don't get me started on Harry! I mean, the man doesn't even have the decency to keep his bloody thoughts on his girlfriend. Seriously, he was so fucking rude at the bar. Ginny doesn't even like him anymore-he needs to move on and figure his life out.

You were right when you said this story would get moving after the last chapter! I am eagerly waiting for your next update. Don't worry about taking too long with me-I know what its like to have life get in the way of fandom writing. I'll be sitting here waiting like the good fan that I am :D

Much Love