Reviews for Hated Brothers
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 3 . 5/10
I loved this short story. I just wish there were more to read.
arifacandlelight chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
sequel please.. this story is good.. really want to see romance happen between sessinu.. and the pregnancy and the pups and their lives.. hope you consider it to make series..
thanks for writing
Acearra chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I enjoyed it. Good one-shot, thanks for writing it.
Whimsical Doodles chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
ah denial love it XD
Cute story I love this pairing
Dark-ekin chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
we are now on the 2014 what happen to this history!
Rin2015 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
um are you going to be writing more this is awesome cant jsut stop there
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
He labeled Inuyasha as him so early in the chapter! Ah young love. You know what they say, there is a fine line between love and hate. You cannot hate without there being love.
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
please update again very soon. I want to know what happens between the two of them during InuYasha's pregnancy
Momo chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I don't really like NaruSasu no offence to you,if you love that couple, but Sasuke doesn't have the personality to be a bottom nor does he have girly features like the Uke defintion says the Uke is supposed to have. Naruto is better being a bottom because of his personality, and has more girly features than Sasuke does, but that's just my opinon,I'm not trying to hate or anything.
Sorakesu chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
o.0 OMG that was totally random lol... But it was good haha
kyuubigaja chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
ToxicDiva chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
First off I thought this shit was funny. There was some bits here and there, that needed help. But otherwise nice work, it was funny. Plain and simple. But the second chapter if you call it was kinda lame like letting us knw a poll that doesn't relate to this was out if the blue and unnecessary. Next time don't bother, maybe post it separate next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
You are awsome I said the samething on my profile not alot people say what you do it is disapointinYou are awsome I said the samething on my profile not alot people say what you do it is disapointing
clio1111 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
U should like make a sequel!
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Please let there be a sequel.