Reviews for Knight In Armor
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Gorgeous! Absolutely marvelous! You can say so much more in less than seven hundred words than some people can say in ten thousand.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
You just made me cry. This story was so powerful and had such an important message that there is no way that this review can do it justice. I loved it, every word. It was so sad and so beautifully written and so sweet. I just loved everything about it.
PippinStrange chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Whoa. That just tore my heart apart. It's funny cause I JUST wrote an Adam-12 story where Pete has the chance to hold a little girl who is lost, and Reed notes how he tries to never show that kind of emotion. You write it so well.
literary1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow. What a powerful short story. I can't even imagine what officers have to go through when they deal with a situation like that. I think people forget that they are people too with a wide range of emotions, even if they professionally can't show it.

Thanks for the story, you did a good job potraying a hard image.
authorunable chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Man I love Reed he's my favorite we need some more good fics about him.
Mina64 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Beyond awesome!
PeteFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I'm not normally a fan of such short one-shots, I don't think it gives a writer much time to get into the characters' heads, but you did very well getting inside of Pete's head here. Such a sad tale and so very true, and your original idea was a good read.
ShakespeareCop chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Somehow I missed this story when it first posted, but I wanted to say what a powerful piece this was. As a now-retired police officer, I can definitely say you captured the feelings we all had when we handled such cases. Your heart breaks for the abused children you encounter, but you know that for every abuse case you work, there's hundreds more that never get caught. Sadly, some cases aren't brought to light until the child has been murdered or died from neglect. Thank you for writing this, it was a very compelling piece and packed a lot of emotion in such a short story.
7coco3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great story! I just had to look it up 'cause it reminds me of an ep. It is in season 1 ep 7. at the end when Pete and Jim step in the car, you can see how upset Pete is after almost saving a girl from drowning. It was a little detail in acting of Martin Milner but it sure hit me... This story confirms it all. Thank you for your writing!
KayEn78 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very emotional, and touching one-shot. I nearly had tears in my eyes as I read it from start to finish. You captured every emotion available with this story. I will remember this story. Excellent job!

-Kristi
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOL, again I loved this story when you had it under the other pen name, and I still enjoy it. Definitely a good read, and I like how you get the point across so beautifully in so few words. Your writing has a starkly lyrical style that is so thought-provoking and moving, you really make the reader THINK about what you've written.