Reviews for imperfect
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really enjoyed it. I liked how you portrayed the characters and focused on Sakura's situation. It is refreshing to see a story such as this one because it is original and i thoroughly enjoyed your portrayl on Sakura because I feel that you set up her feelings to match that of someone in this position. I've really wanted to see a story where Sakura would feel not just slighted by Sasuke, but by Kakashi who focused on Naruto and Sasuke so much that he lost sight of his duty as sensei to Sakura, and Naruto who left the village and her for his own devices. I also appreciate the alternate ending because it allowed the reader to choose the ending they see fit and bother endings were great. All in all, this story is simply amazing. One of my own top ten favorites on this site. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Both are very good, personally I like the second one.
Banana Matriarch chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I particularly Like this one better, because this Sakura got over them, and i really, really like shikamaru. Like REALLY.

You write like a boss, and i hope you write more in the Future.
Aimes chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Both endings are absolutely amazing!
Aimes chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This story is amazing
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Love this story. But it looks unfinished in my opinion.

I could tell even if its selfish, she have all rights to be angly at them. Kakashi never really trained her. he was too busy playing favorites with suffered prized students Sasuke then Naruto, he never payed attention to her then they both left, he never acted like her sensei. Naruto and Sasuke was too concentrated in their training to pay attention to such things, then Sakura on other hand helped them with their training (chakra control training). Damn, Kakashi didnt even new how Sakuras training with Tsunade go, he only saw then Naruto returned in team 7 training with bells. He is such a great sensei, well for Naruto and Sasuke he is. It kinda looked like he wanted Sakura off of his back. How she will be better if he never helped her? Everything Sakura is right now all thanks to Tsunade, who wasnt even her official sensei.

Naruto with his frienship and promises. Remember then he told "This isnt about promise a gave to you" Huh? Such a great friend he is for Sakura. Or "Ill die for him" (or "with him" im not sure about this one), once again, what about Sakura? It looks like he pushed her out of little perfect team7 frienship circle. This is not how real frienship working. Even in your story, looks like Naruto came for Sasuke without Sakura then promice about making him come home TOGETHER was made as well. I tell there is no place for Sakura in SasuNaru-frienship.

Sasuke... he is just a trash. He is too annoying with his darkness. Dont even want to talk about that traitorous lowlife. He betrayed team7 two times, 1st Oroshimaru, then Akatsuki, tryed to kill them, threated Sakura like she is nothing...

Funny thing then all acts like nothing happened.

Well, Im not telling that Sakura was all that great, or Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke must be her best friends but she have all rights to be angry and distant. They shouldnt at least gave her false hopes