Reviews for Left and Right
Pondera 2.0 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Awesome story, though I've been wondering - do you plan on continuing it? It's a shame it's just sitting here like that, and even if I'm not really into Jedi and stuff, I can most certainly say that I'd love to see some updates ;).
Graysonchick chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
You've combined two of my favorite things flawlessly. I can't tell you enough how much I adore your fic. The plot and the characters and just everything is written perfectly. Please post more! It's been two weeks. :(
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I love it! I liked the line about his family.
LightNeverFades chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god! You updated! *insert huge squee!fest here* This is so cute and absolutely brilliant! XD I loooooved it, especially that ending! 3 *grinning like an idiot here* Please continue! OH and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! 3333 I'm so happy that you are updating, thank youuu!
Aaeri chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
I have really only two words to say.

Absolutely Amazing.

This story is really one of THE best I've ever read on this site, and I'm usually very hard to please. The way you've molded XMFC into Star Wars, and keeping all the characters in character is is the best crossover fic I have ever read.

The only aspect I feel you haven't covered enough is the actual conflict between the Jedi and Sith. Granted, the characters and the readers already know the core differences. However, as this is a story, it would be better to define them a little more clearly, as a confrontation is going to occur eventually, and it needs to be obvious what the differences are, and where they differ.

Other than that, I hope there's more Erik/Charles, as well as the seeds of Erik beginning to break off (which would tie in quite nicely with where the Sith and Jedi diifer.)That is, if you're doing the divorce. And if you are, and plan to have Moira and Charles kiss, then work on their relationship some more as well.

Once again, beautiful story.I hope you update soon.

CandyCayne
Darkyu chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
You're back! Can't wait to read more of you! Thank you for the awesome chapter!

Happy new year for you as well!

Darkyu
Nicely.done.doctor.who chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
For the love of... This is the best crossover combination ever! I really prefer the way you present Eric, much more warm hearted... AND CHARLES OWNS A F***ING PLANET? OMG!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
TurtleTotem chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
I do hope you're still writing this? I check it for updates constantly. I really love the universe you've developed here and the really sweet way Charles and Erik's relationship is progressing. (I like the fact that even though they've kissed now-more than once-their lives haven't suddenly become all about making out with each other!)
Emily Blackrose chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
I love your writing style. It's so elegant. I also love the concept and the way you execute it is awesome. In conclusion, you rock. Keep on rocking.
uchiha.carol chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
aw~

i just love this fic!

this alternative universe~

*-*

charles surprising erik!

LOL

sadly erik was too hungry to do something more... XD~

just waiting the next chap! :D
LightNeverFades chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Oh my gosh, this is really fantastic! I love the way you write all these fluffy Charles/Erik moments and still balance out the canon (or as much canon as can be in a crossover) characteristics of the two. The chapter made me smile! I loveee it, I cannot wait to read more! XD
aerorolo chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! I like where it's going! And I love Star Wars. Amazing job, can't wait for the next chapter :D
rockndasha chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
i love this story! trully its connected to of the most amaing things in my life: x-men and star wars! but i beg you please don't do the first class ending :'( i mean it was great for the movies and i bet it'll be nice here too... but it's just soo heart wreching... i mean after all those amazing scenes you had for erik/charles and then also Raven's "you're my brother, i'll always stick with you..."

its like watching anakin and obi-wan's last real goodbye back on corusant :(

Anyways, great story and i am soooo looking forward to more chapters! :D
Teldra chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
This reader totally approves of Erik using Charles as a pillow. _

More please?
Carcy chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Love all the bits of humour in this chapter! A couple of errors with words missing in the middle of sentences, but nothing major :) There were a few moments that made me go Awww as well: Alex thanking Erik, and of course the scene on the steps!