Reviews for The Importance of Lionfish
LavenderSpice chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
(I had a glitch reviewing the sequel so I'll post here) I definitely like it. I read the first story and thought it was really sweet and had an interesting take of merperson-human relationship. I think you have potential plot here w/ the mermaid & the shipwreck. I'd like to see where it goes :)

findaunicorn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was soo cute! I loved it :) the merman!arthur is great! I wish more people would write something with that AU.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was certainly an interesting and fun read, I had hope more if Yusaf would be mentioned since I don't think it was too clear what was relation to Eames was in this story. Otherwise great job !
Rin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow, oh my gosh. This fic had me smiling like a total idiot! Absolutely fantastic!
Renn chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved it. Their dialogue was just awesome and perfect. "I brought you squid!" yes Arthur, indeed, that says it all! lol thanks for writing and sharing!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really like your mer-culture. Makes more sense than the Disney version.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Its the Little Mermaid, only its a merman, there's knitting, and some gill stroking. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Naomi Pan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I read your story on Livejournal and I loved it! :D But I think I forgot to write a review over there and so I'm doing it here. :D
Ruby-servantof-eli chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I didn't realise how much I wanted/loved this until I read it :)

Arthur is beautiful and Eames knitting? I didn't even know that was a kink!

Is there going to be any more in this universe? It's fantastic!
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really liked this, very cute and very clever!
labrat love chapter 1 . 8/18/2011

i love this, i really do.
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh my god. My life made. I absolutely adore this fic! I'm fascinated by merpeople, and Arthur being a mermaid made me squee. Wonderful job here! I especially love your writing style, by the way. Not too descriptive to the point where you lose your readers, but descriptive enough to draw them in. :3
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this story so much! It's really remarkable - so creative and original. The interactions between Eames and Arthur are so natural. Your writing's wonderful too. I just love love love it; it's being favorited. Mmmm, I didn't know Eames/Arthur could feel THIS good. Top-notch work.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I literally just read this on livejournal. Then I pop over to to see what's new and this is the first thing I see.

Truly that just shows how awesome this story is. I really enjoyed reading it. It was entertaining and wasn't lacking in any way.