Reviews for Fire and Honey
Deviiltjee chapter 17 . 9/14
omg, loved it !
i need more of it though...
I love this story so much!
It is absolutely brilliant! :)
0nce chapter 17 . 3/5
I love this!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
Sooo good :-) well written, with an excellant view of the characters!
AMightierPen chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Just read the first chapter - absolutely love the origin story!
edwardfiend chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
This is an amazing fic! I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Guest chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I have to say, I devoured your Fanfiction with great pleasure.
Your storyline was clear, the words well chosen, and the quality of the dialogues was also very good.
Although there are some clich├ęs, I enjoyed them as they are often of my liking in many of my stories (the tragic heroin fainting into her man's arms, you know what I mean).
I enjoy reading a story and see it comes to an end, what many aspiring authors often forget. It's satisfying to read something that's actually equipped with an ending. Your "final Loki" looks a lot like its actor, but I guess we all have our preferences ;).
Overall, it was a fantastic story and I am glad I stumbled upon it.

Have a great day ms. Leah.

Hessian304 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Really well thought out so far. I like it...
Camelle chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
I DEMAND A SEQUEL! NOW! MAKE IT HAPPEN! THIS IS SOO INCREDIBLY AMAZING IT REQUIRES ALL CAPS FOR IT'S COMMENT/SEQUEL DEMAND! I WANT IT! I WANT NOW! seriously though all silly hyperness aside like legit this is fucking awesome! So like seriously really. Make a sequel. Please? 83 3
Kurai chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
I only wanted to read a few chapters and keep the rest for some other days but... now it's 1:30am and i regret nothing.. I read it all and god.. it was amazing. I did cry a few times as I really got into the story which was itself especially well written. Thank you for making all this!The few hours I put into reading this were totally worth it! :) Thanks again.
Daliah Valley chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
Also- you did very well with character portrayal. Odin was not overly unfair, Frigga didn't show favoritism, Thor wasn't an oaf, and Loki wasn't an ice block. (Emotionally. Physically, he may have been.)
Daliah Valley chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
This is possibly the bestest story. Ever. I almost cried during this part- it was so...raw, intense, it was like...I feel like...the only way I can describe it is that it's like bearing an open and bleeing wound to the world. I know that may not make much sense but that's how I imagine it. Is there a word for it? Raw...but it's not feeling enough. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I very much enjoyed this story and your portrayal of Loki. He wasn't as heartless as some people make him, andhe did well with his feelings. Some authors make it so that Loki is doubting his feelings as soon as they meet, and some make it so he refuses to feel. But you had a perfect combination of doubt and realism. I also enjoyed the plot and how she is related to Sygin. It's clever. All in all, this is defiantly my favorite Loki/OC story. Ever.
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
cool story
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
A really, really good story!