Reviews for Cabin Fever
dephunkt chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
this is a wonderful fic and reminds me how much i love my wife. wish there was a sequel.
Amethyst hazel chapter 4 . 4/8/2017
Your work is awesome!
Please continue with the story
It would be nice to know what ichigo and rukia have done to change soulsociety into a good place
Hell Berry chapter 4 . 4/4/2017
should I tell anyone that I cried when I read this story? because yes that's what happened to me just a few hours ago looool xD well isn't it obvious what it means? xD it means your story is so damn wonderful, gawd I had puffy eyes lmao xD thank you for this wonderful story! (I read this story with 'satiegymnopedie no 1' as the backsound lol
Anon chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
I dunno why it had taken me this long to read it. It wow, that was beautiful. I dint want it to end. I would love to see them meeting up with people in SS.

Thank you for writing this.
Althatsyu chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
OMG! HOW COME I HAD NEVER READ THIS BEFORE?! THIS STORY IS JUST EFFING PERFECT! I loved every single of it, and it definitely is a much better ending than Kubo's one... You have an amazing talent for writing! I'll go look into some of your other works!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
I always wanted to see a brief glimpse of Ichigo and Rukia telling their friends and family how much they were changing the Soul Society.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
Is 2016 and Bleach ended, I mourned, raged, actually cried and for weeks I was trying to put myself together because these characters are dear to my soul, like how can the author himself could disrespect his own work like that? Maybe the issue with the last couple of years of these series will remain in rumors. What was real tho, was the people invested in the story, the people who cared and understood, even better: elevated the characters and plots and let me tell you ...YOU DID THAT FOR ME your fic helped me remember why I liked Bleach, Ichigo and Rukia so much and what I hoped for them: to be trully happy so, if you see this now just let me say this to you: thank you.
saya chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
Best fanfic that I've read so far
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
you make me cry. you're just so good like that.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Oh! It was brilliantly done. Such a touching, creative piece. Thank you. It was lovely.
SunBinamra chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
This was absolutely gorgeous and well written and heartfelt and gah... You stayed so true to character even when showing how Ichigo and Rukia changed over time, and the emotions practically leapt off the page (screen?). Loved this!
JoTerry chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
A beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
This is such a beautiful fic
rukixakuchxkx chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Honestly one of the best IchiRuki fanfictions I have ever had the honour to read. At points I was laughing, crying, cringing and smiling; such an amazing well written story. I really cannot express how much I loved reading it. Definitely going to keep this for future reference in reading. Well done on the amazing work, it was worth it! x
Ayrmed chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I shed a lot of tears through this one but I enjoyed it.