Reviews for Gemini
rinningan chapter 1 . 3/18
please wright more! this is awesome~
I love this! Please carry on writing
birdy1770 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Hi, I just wanted to say that i like this story and if you are going to update ar all
Utasaki N chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I wanted to know if you will be able to make another chapter soon D I really liked it to be honest when I stumble on it when Uta no Prince first season was done I thought I wasn't going to like it since its Natsuki-kun and I love him so much but when I read your story it felt like the time when I was listening to there songs it kept my heart beating and moved my soul -0- So I wanted to say thank you for proving me wrong and making this beautiful story XDDDDDDD I can't wait for the next chapter soon~!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Amazing!
williamsangel88 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
this is really cute and heartbreakingly sad at the same time. I wish you would continue
ShiroIcez25 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Really hope there is more to come its rally good!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
heh Natsuki with Magic... lords above have mercy on the souls of the poor, innocent mortals on Earth! hehehe this is gonna be good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
update soon
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Interesting premise! Continue? (u)
lazt chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
update please love it
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like this story, I can't wait for the update
ThatRandomYoaiFangirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I was a bit skeptical about this stroy at frist but when I read it I was like whoa it's awesome and well written I hope you can update soon and complete this stroy please please please update(Puppy dog eyes)
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow! This is a really good story idea! I'm impressed! It's actually gotten my creative juices flowing again. Mind if I borrow your "Harry is Natsuki" idea and...twist it a bit? (Or a lot?) It seems rather amusing, y'know?

Either way, can't wait to see what you do next! :D
TaiSheng chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story. I read it over and over. I hope you can write more of this story, it has so much potential. I can see so many possibilities for this story. I know this story will go far. At one point I wanted to write a story with a similar plotline, (the whole natsuki is harry one) but when I saw this story I was amazed it, would come out much better then anything I could ever write. You have a talent for these kind of stories, so can you please write more. Please...