Reviews for Gemini
Amazing!
williamsangel88 chapter 1 . 1/15
this is really cute and heartbreakingly sad at the same time. I wish you would continue
SilverDragonSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/4
Really hope there is more to come its rally good!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
heh Natsuki with Magic... lords above have mercy on the souls of the poor, innocent mortals on Earth! hehehe this is gonna be good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
update soon
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Interesting premise! Continue? (u)
lazt chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
update please love it
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like this story, I can't wait for the update
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I was a bit skeptical about this stroy at frist but when I read it I was like whoa it's awesome and well written I hope you can update soon and complete this stroy please please please update(Puppy dog eyes)
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow! This is a really good story idea! I'm impressed! It's actually gotten my creative juices flowing again. Mind if I borrow your "Harry is Natsuki" idea and...twist it a bit? (Or a lot?) It seems rather amusing, y'know?

Either way, can't wait to see what you do next! :D
Ni Mats chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story. I read it over and over. I hope you can write more of this story, it has so much potential. I can see so many possibilities for this story. I know this story will go far. At one point I wanted to write a story with a similar plotline, (the whole natsuki is harry one) but when I saw this story I was amazed it, would come out much better then anything I could ever write. You have a talent for these kind of stories, so can you please write more. Please...
Evci chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
More please !
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
*low whistling* whoah, that was not something I expected.
Honestly? Natsuki's attitude is so different from everything, but for me, it makes a lot of sense. When someone has betrayed you so much you just tend to forget for a while and smile. But since Satsuki appeared, I guess Harry didn't have a reason to stop being childish.

Great job! This story is really interesting. I like the plot and what you did with the Potters. I hope you update soon :)
Emina Minami chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hello, I loved the idea of your story and how you have written everything to make sense.
I know it has been a while since you posted the first and only chapter, but I hope to update, much encouragement, I hope everything will go well and do not forget such a beautiful story you've started here.
Kisses ...
Ame Sejuru Arvil chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
please continue this story, please *puppy eyes*