Reviews for The Worst Sex Education Teacher
SisterAssassins chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
wow. this is exactly what i expect to happen if L had to teach super-genii kids about sex. I was also listening to L's theme abc while reading this :)
wert200024 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I did not understand half of that.
LXBBandLXlightfan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
The part about Matt's mom and the "candy" made me laugh so hard that the people around me thought I was crazy.
EAPis 2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lol thats soo funny! I loved the part where Watari came in and when Near decided he would never be an adult! Thats so true!
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Yeah, I remember this. It's extremely cute and awkward in just the right way.
Kumikoson4 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
LOL! It really cracked me up!

L as a teacher was too terrible and fun,but children were cute. I love your OC's: Max, Noel and Lex.

Poor Matt!: "Sex is what mommies do when they get out of money for special candy and needles" that was too sad :( , but in some way funny, too.

I love your fic, again it is going to go to my Favorites!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was hysterical...! Major props for L's extremely scientific explanation - I love how he was so precise, and using all the proper names for everything, and how all the little genius five year-olds understood him. I thought Near's mistrust of adults seemed a little odd - I don't recall him having that trait in the manga - but I loved the way the conversation between all the little kids went, what with all the kids making half-understood suggestions about what to do and such. Matt talking about child support and how "sex is something mommies do when they run out of needles and candy" - that was funny and depressing at the same time. Poor Matt! And poor L, having to deal with all that! What a cute story.
Deathly Noted chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
lol, I love how technical it all is, it makes sense that if L taught sex ed it would go something like this. You struck a good balance between capturing that they're little children in this fic, but also geniuses, and with keeping everyone in character.
darkbloodylegs chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow; if you put this much effort and talent into a story that you think is stupid, I can't wait to read the fics you take seriously, because honestly; I thought this was great!

It was pee-your-pants funny, at first. Poor Max! But then Matt's comment about his mom and sex and the needles and "candy"... instant sadness! Poor Matt. :(

But what REALLY made me laugh was the line "She drew the sperm-a-zone, which she apparently imagined to be some sort of green, glowing, smiling canister"... Oh gah I love these kids! XD

I wonder what had Watari so disturbed... Heehee!
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Lol, this was amusing... I could picture L explaining all this, while if it had been any other character, like Light or Misa, they would've been at least slightly awkward and shy. Haha, this was pretty funny -
Lackadaisical Willow chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Poor Max! His reactions were hilarious. This story was funny and cute (cute? Yes it was, for some reason). Oh, and it was highly informative, too XD I think I learned more from this than 5th grade sex ed.
SarySoda chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
wow you really know your stuff...lol

poor Maxx! XD
TheFr3ak chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Something makes me go...WHY L? WHY?

Well, everything can be mentally scarred from this...but then again it is Whammy's Orphanage...

And that is hilarious, plus how the hell would L even say this...he would be able to get hell out of the situation.

"What's going on, L?"-Watari

(What should have been said immediately after)

"SEX!"-Mello

I would have more pleased that way...oh well, if I want it I got to do it...But I am not...

Well, this was pretty funny
SaneYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ha! I don't think it's stupid, I think it's hilarious. XD I like how Matt and Mello already knew a lot of stuff. It's slightly creepy. (And sad, really, that his mom was a prostitute.) Anyway, it made me laugh the whole time I read it, so good job on it.