Reviews for The War At Home
Epona3 chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Thank you for this wonderful, well-thought out, educational, fabulous story. You ask how others can put out so much material so quickly, so speaking for myself, it's because I don't worry about plots and detail like you have. This journey was really something special, and you did it justice the whole way through. I sincerely hope that you have something else with Covert Affairs that you want to challenge yourself with next, because this was a great ride and I can't wait to see what other creations you could come up with.
Alyeska chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Thank you so much for completing this amazing story! You captured the characters perfectly, yet managed to craft a stand alone narrative that was intriguing, suspenseful, heartbreaking, and fulfilling. Bravo! I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Marie King chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Whoa you certainly did you're research and it shows in how you constructed this story excellent work indeed thanks 4 the information & keep up the hard work!
Marie King chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Wow what a truly wonderful ending to this complex and rich story!

I was very impressed by the way you wrote the world of Covert Affairs with such emotional authenticity.

I loved what Auggie did with the money it was incredibly noble and sweet

Every time I read a new chapter I had constantly remind myself that this wasn't a 'lost' episode script to the actual series for that is how accurately you depicted the Covert Affairs Universe and it's characters, so well in fact that I would even dream about this story LOL!

I am so excited to read more of you're exemplary Covert Affairs stories so please write more soon

A major fan 4 life

Marie
Beth Pryor chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Congrats on a job well-done! It's been an exciting ride. This has been among my favorite stories in recent years and by far my favorite Covert Affairs story. The plot was so realistic - it could have been a Covert Affairs movie! I'll definitely miss the updates hitting my inbox, but I'll hope to see more from you soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You did a great job - an excellent story, very well written and the characterizations were spot on. Like others have said, it could have been an episode from the TV series. I look forward to reading more of your work in future.
Bat chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Thank you very much for that great story and the powerful description of the characters. I really enjoyed this, even if it was difficult sometimes to stay patient and not shoot you a note to hurry up :-). I appreciate very much that this was an actual story to follow, well constructed and gripping. I'm looking forward to reading from you soon!
warmfuzzydyke chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Thank you so much for an incredible, gripping, powerful story. Thank you for sticking with it and thank you for the work you put into this. Fantastic job. I look forward to reading your future work.
fbobs chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Thank you very much for this story. It was both clever in it's plot and well done in the telling. Doesn't get better than that.
They'reGrey chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
I've really enjoyed this. Thank you very much for writing it :)
das1771 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Have enjoyed this story from the start. Very creative and interesting. Loved the details with a very interesting storyline. Can't wait to see the rest of this (but hate to see it end). Hope you keep writing other stories. Thanks.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
This is the Covert Affairs epic I didn't even know I wanted, but I love it! Thank you. And I'm so glad I discovered it now when it's almost finished. If I'd had to stop half way the suspense would have killed me. Looking forward to the epilogue :)
Marie King chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
WHOA, what a epic penultimate chapter!

I loved seeing Auggie somewhat in action in this installment, you really wrote the action amazingly well excellent job!

I can't wait to see how you wrap up this truly original and complex story

So please update as soon as you can!
Servant05 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Awesome! You have done such an amazing job with this story. I can't wait to wrap it up and see what you come out with next. Thanks for all your hard work on this!
fbobs chapter 21 . 6/18/2013