Reviews for The War At Home
Moongrl088 chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
a most awesome auggie story! can't wait for the ending!
miss carefree chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
I want to kill Tomacek as soon as I start reading this chapter. But, hey, you did it for me though differently. And I can see it's coming to an end soon :( But I hope that's just me. Looking forward to the next chapter!
H
Epona3 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
I'm still really enjoying this! It is moving at a good pace and keeping things interesting. Thanks for the update!
irishpixie823 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Yeah a long chapter, but ahh man a cliff hanger. Please update soon.
fbobs chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
That was a wonderful update. I can't believe all the plot, action and dialog you crammed into that. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
SeaSparkle chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
This is great! It's all coming together now. Good to get some background on Ross - shades of grey are far more realistic than the simple black and white. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter - whenever it may be ready :-)
Servant05 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
This is such a good story! I love getting the updates for this (especially since I am SO far behind in watching the newest season)! However, I do need to tell you for medical completeness, that giving extremely high doses of barbituates and diazepams lead to respiratory collapse which lead to respiratory failure (which ultimately leads to cardiac failure) and death. So, likely the way that you have this chapter set up, would probably not actually happen because Auggie would have gone into respiratory collapse and would need intubation and mechanical ventilation to keep him alive. For what you did though, it does help with your plot and keeps for an entertaining chapter! Thanks!
Marie King chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Ugh! Another fantastic cliffhanger, you sure love to torture your fans, no pun intended!

This chapter was amazingly written, I felt for Auggie, hard in this chapter!

Annie's parallel joinery to save him is equally compelling

I'm psyched for your next installment, this story is shaping up to be really entertaining!
sr10 chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Wow! This was a very exciting chapter with
a definite cliff hanger. Hope all goes well with
Auggie, the Dr. who grew a conscious and Annie
and the Seal Team. Really a great job with plot
lines and dialog.
Thank you for a very delightful read.
das1771 chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Can't wait to get more. Great story. Got some got twists and turns.
fbobs chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Wow. That was a heck of a chapter. Lot in there. This story, and your telling of it just gets better and better. Well done.
Patricia Louise chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Oh, boy. Auggie's in for it now! Good chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Spyridon chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
SHIT! They got Auggie to talk. Well, as much as I didn't want it to happen, he isn't superman so he had to talk eventually. I wonder what the fall out is going to be from this, especially since Wilcox now knows they're closing in. I have a feeling that the doctor isn't going to be walking away from this.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

If you don't update before the end of the month, Happy Halloween!
Marie King chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
Whoa great twist!

Your story is defiantly giving my Covert Affairs fix until it's Fall premiere on the 16th!

Once again you captured Auggie's inner thoughts and feelings amazingly well.

I also loved how you write the world of Covert Affairs it so accurate and realistic!

Please update soon this story is my life blood LOL!
Jade Angel chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
This is a great story. I do hope you are going to finish it.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »