Reviews for Colors
9878489263478 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love this! It's my favorite Starsky and Hutch fanfiction. :)
sandybeliever chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Yay, they are alive in your last chapter. :) Please write more stories for Emergency, X-Files and Starsky and Hutch.
sandybeliever chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Too sad.
sandybeliever chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
very nice
sandybeliever chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I wonder if you have watched my Starsky & Hutch fan videos on YouTube. I think you'd like them. Look for sandybeliever there.
sandybeliever chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Sweet.
sandybeliever chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Love that they retire together, that is a nice thought.
sandybeliever chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
"the gold lingers in his smile" I love that!
Freedom4America4ever chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Love it! Your stories fit so well with the TV characters relationship!
White Wolf1 chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
I've always loved these beautifully told vignettes, expressed in colors, of one of the best and strongest friendships in TV history.

BTW, thanks for reviewing my Lancer story "A Turning Point". The reply feature won't work, for me at least, and you don't have PM's enabled.
sallyferrell chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
Loved "Rose Colored Glasses" when read in an earlier version and still do. You do a great job on all your stories.
pegbronco chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
OK a bit confused. Loved these when they were under another authors' name 'D Angelo's Song'. Love them then and love them now. Great work on them.
sallyferrell chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
ALL SIXTEEN Chapters are terrific! You are sooo talented.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ok, I'm confused(which isn't unusual)-:D.

I had all your color stories and music stories bookmarked under the name D'Angelo's Song. Now they're gone and back with a new author's name! I'm scratching my head! I gotta go delete them and save them under the author's name of "With a Rebel Yell"! Ok, will do!