Reviews for In the Dark
phineashiccup chapter 16 . 3/6
love this story can't wait for another chapter
Biancachu chapter 16 . 2/6
This is Awesome! (Bribes you with chocolate to continue this)
Biancachu chapter 12 . 2/6
I'm getting a feeling the sergeant from the episode where Phineas and Ferb get busted and it turns out it was all a dream might be involved.
Kattie Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 1/11
PLEASE MORE! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEE! This is too good to waste, you have to keep going! I'm still waiting for you!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Update! I need to see an ending to this! What happened to Phineas? Is Second Dimension Carl under some mind-control thing? I hope he is! Will Candace and the others make it in time? Come on, I need an update!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Plz make more chapters
Suction chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Oh my lord, I'm begging you, please update. I was so hooked on this story I actually read it almost completely through in one sitting, with the impression that it was already completed, but now I can see that it's another one of those fanfictions that leave off on a cliffhanger and may very well never be updated again...

Seriously this has to be one of my favorite Phineas and Ferb fanfictions and it is very well written, with a compelling plot line with lots of twists - the recipe for a great fanfic! The only thing that would make it better would be if you updated it and finished the story! I am dying to know what happened to Phineas, and there are probably a bunch of people out there who share my sentiment. I understand if you're busy, but please at least consider updating this fanfiction for us.

I very much hope you have somehow gotten and read this review and would consider writing and posting the rest of this wonderful story sometime!
Agent P's friend chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Are you going 2 update?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Please update, it's already August 11 of 2015 already and I haven't been seeing much.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
OH MY GOD IM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. PLEASE UPDATE. POOR PHINEAS.
guest chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
evil Rodger ha taken over 2nd dimension, injured 2nd dimension Perry the platypus, and 1st dimension Perry the platypus and 2nd dimension Heinz Doofensmierz have to work together before their friendiemy is pushing up rosses.
gamelover41592 chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
this has potential let's see where it goes
pinkpiano26 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I love the twists and turns in this story. You should do part of the next chapter in Phineas's POV, But have it be really mysterious. I love how all the characters are teaming up. This is a very well written story. It is one of my favorite fanfics on this site.
lovesosa123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
First chapter already hooked!
123lionclan chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
YESYRSYESYESYESYESYES!.!. OMG CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MONOBROW FINDS OUT MORE ABOUT THE 2ND DIMENSION. Especially what happened to the agency in this world. AND OMG THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS IS ASTOUNDING! CANDANCE, THE PARENTS, PERRY... YOU ARE AWEAOME!