Reviews for In the Dark
lovesosa123 chapter 1 . 2/17
First chapter already hooked!
123lionclan chapter 16 . 2/9
YESYRSYESYESYESYESYES!.!. OMG CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MONOBROW FINDS OUT MORE ABOUT THE 2ND DIMENSION. Especially what happened to the agency in this world. AND OMG THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS IS ASTOUNDING! CANDANCE, THE PARENTS, PERRY... YOU ARE AWEAOME!
Alexisminas chapter 16 . 1/12
Your story is awesome! I love it! You know, I read tons of stories, from a lot of fandoms (PnF, GF, FNaF...) and yours is one of the best written, not to mention most original. Keep up the good work! Also, when do you plan on updating? I know it had to do with school and work, and all that wobbly-wobbly, but it would be exciting to know when the next chapter is coming. Again, LOVE IT! and good bye.
Loveyloo chapter 16 . 1/4
WAHHHHHH YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH ;;;u;;; i love this story so much, it's so beautifully written...this definitely made my day. X3
star's dreams chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
SD: Lots of twist and turns here. You just dangling the where about of Phineas. You good every time I think I got it you pull it back. Bravo.
shadowayn chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
I hope they get to their Phineas in time and I hope he isn't dead or near death. Please continue soon.
Jet Engine chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
OMG, this is so intense! Update this crazy thing!
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
I'm glad to see that this story is being continued. And it figures that the Phineas they encountered wasn't THEIR Phineas. Evil Carl is scary, though. But I love this whole chapter and I'm eager to see more in the near future. Good luck.
Marissa Flynn chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Too lazy to login

So...even though it's not first dimension Phineas I love any Phineas, especially second dimension.

Second Dimension Marissa: I'M GONNA MURDER THAT INTERN!

whoa, easy other dimension me

Second Dimension Marissa: HE HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER!

down girl

Second Dimension Marissa: did you hear the things he said about your Phineas? -_-

...I'M GONNA MURDER THAT INTERN!

Ferb: *sigh*

Doof: you have a weird family kid

Ferb: you have no idea...

Awesome chapter! Glad you updated it! Hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Update! Please! :(
Pizzadone chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
WHOOO PHINEAS (what if its not actually him but an illusion)
Jika chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Ahh just imagining what would happen.
fan-like-irving chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
pls pls pls update this story...
kittycatpony chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Awww the suspence! Please update soon! Its been soooo long since I last read this and its still not updated!
Jerry Lao chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!