Reviews for In the Dark
iidaemii03 chapter 16 . 7/5
This. Is. Great! OMG! This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I'm so into this fanfic! Literally. I was like "OH NO! Phineas kidnapped?! Where is he?!" I hope there will be more! I want to read more! Chapter 16 isn't the end of this incredible story I hope? Please continue!
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 16 . 7/1
Wow. I loved it. I loved that Ferb played such a big part. I really want to read about him seeing phineas. And Carl has a plan. overall its leading to big things. i felt tense the whole time I was reading this and I want to know what's going on. which ultimately means one thing. that you have done some good writing here. hope to read more someday. if not I love what you've done! Thank you so much!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 14 . 11/29/2016
NOOOOOOO! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PHINEAS!
The Creator of Humanoidtale chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I FUCKING KNEW IT.
phineashiccup chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
love this story can't wait for another chapter
Biancachu chapter 16 . 2/6/2016
This is Awesome! (Bribes you with chocolate to continue this)
Biancachu chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
I'm getting a feeling the sergeant from the episode where Phineas and Ferb get busted and it turns out it was all a dream might be involved.
Kattie Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
PLEASE MORE! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEE! This is too good to waste, you have to keep going! I'm still waiting for you!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Update! I need to see an ending to this! What happened to Phineas? Is Second Dimension Carl under some mind-control thing? I hope he is! Will Candace and the others make it in time? Come on, I need an update!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Plz make more chapters
Suction chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Oh my lord, I'm begging you, please update. I was so hooked on this story I actually read it almost completely through in one sitting, with the impression that it was already completed, but now I can see that it's another one of those fanfictions that leave off on a cliffhanger and may very well never be updated again...

Seriously this has to be one of my favorite Phineas and Ferb fanfictions and it is very well written, with a compelling plot line with lots of twists - the recipe for a great fanfic! The only thing that would make it better would be if you updated it and finished the story! I am dying to know what happened to Phineas, and there are probably a bunch of people out there who share my sentiment. I understand if you're busy, but please at least consider updating this fanfiction for us.

I very much hope you have somehow gotten and read this review and would consider writing and posting the rest of this wonderful story sometime!
Agent P's friend chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Are you going 2 update?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2015
Please update, it's already August 11 of 2015 already and I haven't been seeing much.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
OH MY GOD IM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. PLEASE UPDATE. POOR PHINEAS.
guest chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
evil Rodger ha taken over 2nd dimension, injured 2nd dimension Perry the platypus, and 1st dimension Perry the platypus and 2nd dimension Heinz Doofensmierz have to work together before their friendiemy is pushing up rosses.