Reviews for Days
TheNamesTayy chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awe! Poor Odd.
RiBuscus chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is so wonderfully written :D Seriously, I'm a guy, and I almost started crying!
Ggh chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
R u dead
JustDrunkMyself chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ACL,

This was a really good story. I think it was a really good ending, for a completely non-conclusive ending. It just kind of seems like Odd would have realized. Aelita makes it hard to really sympathize with; all she does is push her friends away. But it was a really good story. I liked Odd's eventual breakdown, and his memories of earlier times really made it whole. I liked your ending, I just think I would have done something more tragic in the end, but now that I think about it, Aelita disappearing and no one caring but Odd is pretty tragic.

-Mjolnir.G
Starke chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So... sad... :'(

Very powerfully written. I've never heard that song before, but I really enjoyed just reading it, and putting my own mental music to go alongside it.

Sad, but powerful. Poor Aelita...
HNIC300 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Very good short story! I loved the whole diary writing style to this, and the song fit well into the story. Keep it up :)
Simplicity-12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I hate you for being so awesome :D I was going to do a songfic TODAY on this song, too! But, you did a great job! I hated how much Aelita got bagged on all the time D: