Reviews for you're only a day away
break me like a promise chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
the concept of this was amazing and the execution of it was even more perfect. I loved it.
a chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
wow i'm crying and i don't know why i'm crying considering i've never actually felt anything in this story.
i guess that's how you can tell it's a good one. i can feel everything that's been written.
this is a really beautiful fic, tragic, but beautiful nonetheless. and the fact that it's an exchange between beck and tori makes it the best haha.
keep writing. i love your fics!
stella808987 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aaawwwweeeeessssssuuummmm can u lyk write 1 wid more chapters wid tori going insane and all plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm begging u it would b awesum
massiveprocrastinator chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Thanks for verifying at the end... I was a bit, confused :L You've got such a way with words :) Keep up the great work :D
yueyuuko chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this is awesome

is it weird that i cried?
xmercurial chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
To be honest, it kinda confused me. But I'm not deep or complex like you so thank God you explained it. It makes sense and it's very good. I can;t imagine myself thinking up a plot like this. Very captivating.

And bonus points because it's B-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-R-I! ;)

And that great quote: "Perfect boys and perfect girls never have happy endings because it's too obvious."

Write more?

Don chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
A bit more credibility as to how a break up would break someone that bad. I liked it a medium amount
redacted357123123462 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i don't think anyone should read this in order.

the beauty of it is partly that it's non-linear.

i think it makes the story a lot more powerful.

it's not even that complicated a plot-line, i swear only you could turn it into this formosity.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
(All I can say is this)

*Stands up while crying and applauding*
samantha chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
that is super sweet. but shouldnt beck get one of those planets for her? that woul;d be much more romantic.
xoAlmostFamous chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i didn't understand it at first, but as i went and read it again, i really started to see the symbolism. symbolism is a really tricky thing to nail, but i think you did a great job of it. i've never really seen tori characterized like this, and it was really interesting. anyway, i really enjoyed it!
Daisy Vibe chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Really great; I loved how everything was nonlinear, it gave it that twisted feel. This was a really touching read; I found myself reading it with tears in my eyes. You did a wonderful job!
ImmagoodFINDer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
It was confusing at first, but then it started to make more sense. I kept searching for number four, then realized it was at the top. I'm kind of stupid like that :) I guess I wasn't really thinking when I read number four. I was trying to remember what linear meant and how I was too lazy to look it up and how I shouldn't have slept through every math class I've ever had.
epythyne chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh, wow. This was seriously one huge mindfuck.

WHY DOES SHE GO CRAZY AFTER DUMPING HIM?

By that I mean,

WHY DID SHE DUMP HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Prequel for this? It would. The sane/in order format (with sunshine) leading up to the insane/out of order format (with rain.)

Does that make sense? I'm just rambling.

Anyways, this fan fiction scares me, only because reading about stuff that could actually happen (I like the realistic fan fictions, such as this one) scares me. I could see Tori Vega freaking out like this. o_e

Anyways, I'ma shut up now. Excellently done!