Reviews for The Rainbow Network
lafauxpas chapter 2 . 4/15
Best therapy ever! Great story.
larinia713 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Whew... I think I need a cold shower after that!
I waited so long to read this because of the anonymous online trope can be really hard to pull off. But you did! Holy crap did you pull it off!
I love how into Dave's head you got. The excessive cursing in the beginning through me for a loop at first but it clearly becomes part of his character. And the analogies Dave uses are perfect for a horny teenage boy!
I love the second part and the brief glimpse into their lives as seniors and Dave is so perfect with his surprise (I don't want to spoiler it for anyone who reads the reviews).
This was so hot and perfect and hit everything I need for a Kurtofsky fic! I wish there was a third chapter to see how the progress further in other aspects of their relationship. But the last line! Yeah Dave is a smart boy!
Congratulations on a quality fic that I will come back to over and over!
musme chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I love it!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
This was amazing. Loved it!
lavatay chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
This is just brilliant.
Thank you.
*no exlamations, sadly X)
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I don't know why I read this, since I don't even watch Glee all that often.
But this was just PERFECT!

I loved every line of it. The best was what Dave was writing in the chat about how he feels. About the American dream of the picture-perfect straight family and his father praying for his soul.
And the "short-people pride stickers"-part was so cool. It made me laugh even though it was so sad. Also I love his made up email address! What also had me laughing was „and grandkids who visit me in my fucking old-folks home and hate every minute of it.”
You portrayed Daves anger very good.
Also I love that he calls Blaine "Bushbrows". Don't get me wrong, I like Blaine, but that was what I thought when I first saw him. :D

This was very well written and I want to thank you for sharing this with us.
PS: Sorry about my probably bad English.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 3/26/2012

The writing - dear lord the writing: "Kurt's hot pretty much all the time. Get him naked and he burns. He sizzles like a fucking steak" it blew me away - I was there - at the bottom of the staircase, at prom, on that futon...

I wish you could favorite something twice!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG That was so feakin' hot!

I'll be in my bunk.
mordant dreamer chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This is hands down the BEST Kurtofsky fix I have everread! You nailed everything from characterization to humor to HOT sex. I loved it!
Zbbal chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Awesome. Truly enjoyed this. More like it soon?
Ms Llewellyn chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
loved it. it was cute and adorable and funny! lol, Nazi Hetero-fascist Breeder...laughed so hard on that.
Momokitty chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great, now I can add "squeal like a maniac" to the list of things you've made me do with your writing.

Cry, laugh, *cough* some other things I'd rather not say, mostly regarding my nether regions... and, last but not least, squeal. Squeal like a schoolgirl reading fantastic fanfiction of her favorite pairing on her favorite show. Well, actually, it's no wonder you made me squeal like that, since that's exactly what I am.

It's so amazing to me how well these characters fit together, while still being completely in-character. Not just in this one, but in all of your stories. At no point have I ever had even the slightest feeling that "he would never say that" or anything even close. The detail, the humor, the emotion behind all that diction, and just the way you write, managing to sound so fucking accurate and beautiful and sweet and sexy and show perfectly the thoughts and feelings of the characters, not to mention that fantastic grammar and not repeating the same words over and over again (You would not believe how much that affects a story. It's like jeez, you're an author, use some fucking synonyms for once. Go buy a damn thesaurus. Fuck.)... it all has me spellbound... *sigh* You're my new guilty pleasure.

And yeah, I'm gonna put all your Glee stories on my favorites. ;D
MissiYoung chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
aww! ok this was sweet-and so freaking hot!
cinder1013 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Wow, I think that was the hottest sex I've ever read. Seriously great. And I love how romantic Dave is here too. Awesome fic.
DarkAzi chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh. My. God. This fic is unbelievably amazing - funny, sweet and hot as hell. You're amazing!