Reviews for A Painful Engagement
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 3/30
Ah crap. Why did I read this. Well now that this story as made me guilty, I might as well tell my parents that I brock my phone. Here goes nothing. Ps. Love your story
ishop56 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I loved it! Poor Josh getting spanked. And even though Drake deserved it, I still felt bad for him (Okay, not really.) This was amazing and the hairbrush on Drake's bare butt was the best! Especially since it lasted longer and he got hit harder than Josh did! I loved it so much!
Go Away chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Well done. When I used to watch Drake and Josh I often thought that they, especially Drake, would benefit from a good bottom warming.

If you're still writing, there is one, well make that two, things I'd like to see.

There was one episode where the boys thought their father was having an affair and followed him around, resulting in catastrophe. Their father made them take a food bath? Making them dump the remains of plates of food over their own heads. I'd have saved the food and taken care of the boys when they got home.

The second thing I've always wanted to see was Megan get hers. She was such an obnoxious little thing on the series and I don't recall even one episode where she got caught and punished for anything she did.

So my request to you , if you're still writing and still interested in these old shows, is to not waste the food, which I didn't really find all that funny, and to give Megan what she so desperately needed.

Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
brz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was hilarious thanks for the laughs.
HarryPotterFan392 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great story ,I love they way you write , it's easy to follow , true to the characters and realistic! :) I think you should do more for Drake and Josh ,as there is plenty opportunities for them to get in trouble haha. Please post more I really like all of your stories. :)
ellaboo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Fantastic story thank you I love drake and Josh! Ur an amazing writer ! :)
Hermi4851 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great story! I loved how Drake instantly obeyed his mom :)

It would be awesome if you wrote a story about the episode "Helicopter", when Drake and Josh went flying in a helicopter without their parents' consent and ended up crashing it
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 8/15/2011