Reviews for Kitsune of Fairy Tail
Dark Red Eclipse chapter 3 . 6/5
should have given him Hiraishin and have him travel and improve as a shinobi or mage before joining fairy tail as independent mage
Waffles.Sucks chapter 11 . 1/6
he's sixteen right?
Waffles.Sucks chapter 11 . 1/6
so he should have sage mode then
OrangeSpark5555 chapter 2 . 1/3
I just thought of a pun fam. , To Fairytail get it? He's going to FairyTail in this chapter, I find it ironic actually.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
it had potential,but your poẃer scales are off
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
by the time he rescued gaara he had already started nature manipulation and taking down s rank ninjas or are you saying s rank from ninja wold are weaker the those of earth land
it's just another primate chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
I just can't see Naruto as being very strong or effective with his very little knowledge of any jutsus and the sealing arts. I think you ccould've done a lot more if you put him in later in the Naruto world, say, at the very final battle, and when he gets teleported, he looses the kyuubi and has lower chakra reserves, but also his control gets shot. So he's not OP. I dunno, if you could explain I would appreciate it. It's a good story so far and also interesting.
Amart11 chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
Booooo Naruto should be stronger than Erza.
Jose19 chapter 23 . 1/7/2017
I want to state this out of pure curiosity Erza does share a similar habit that Jiraiya has she is actually a very perverted woman she loves to read smut novels like a certain Ninja from Naruto's village.
Jose19 chapter 22 . 1/7/2017
The only way for this to be resolved both of them must disclose their past which both are extremely painful and miserable but it is the only way for them to understand each other.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
Naruto has to be very careful because as a Ninja is no big deal in killing but in Fiore it is a crime that is punished very harshly they don't give a slap in the hand like they did to Sasuke after the War they actually torture you in those prisons.
Jose19 chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
Levy's magic is very similar to sealing but I wonder if it is as versatile as the sealing from Naruto's world because they can do amazing things since it was sealing itself that stopped Kaguya.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
I am glad that he accepted this world because Minato's intentions with the seal of Kurama was to give Naruto a chance to fight against those powerful Akatsuki foes but he always wanted for his son to be happy that was his biggest issue.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1/7/2017
The reason why I like the pairing with Erza is that it reminds of Minato and Kushina somehow because Erza is strong, and has a fiery temper to go along with her power.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
I only wished that this story would have carried longer with the Fairy Tail storyline since it is quite long but not everyone wants to write such lengthy series.