Reviews for Kitsune of Fairy Tail
Amart11 and Amart11's GF chapter 4 . 2/20
Booooo Naruto should be stronger than Erza.
Jose19 chapter 23 . 1/7
I want to state this out of pure curiosity Erza does share a similar habit that Jiraiya has she is actually a very perverted woman she loves to read smut novels like a certain Ninja from Naruto's village.
Jose19 chapter 22 . 1/7
The only way for this to be resolved both of them must disclose their past which both are extremely painful and miserable but it is the only way for them to understand each other.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 1/7
Naruto has to be very careful because as a Ninja is no big deal in killing but in Fiore it is a crime that is punished very harshly they don't give a slap in the hand like they did to Sasuke after the War they actually torture you in those prisons.
Jose19 chapter 12 . 1/7
Levy's magic is very similar to sealing but I wonder if it is as versatile as the sealing from Naruto's world because they can do amazing things since it was sealing itself that stopped Kaguya.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 1/7
I am glad that he accepted this world because Minato's intentions with the seal of Kurama was to give Naruto a chance to fight against those powerful Akatsuki foes but he always wanted for his son to be happy that was his biggest issue.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1/7
The reason why I like the pairing with Erza is that it reminds of Minato and Kushina somehow because Erza is strong, and has a fiery temper to go along with her power.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 1/7
I only wished that this story would have carried longer with the Fairy Tail storyline since it is quite long but not everyone wants to write such lengthy series.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 1/7
The statement of the fight between Erigor is right if he is too powerful than the battle becomes one-sided, and it does become boring I have seen this in many Animes with certain characters.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 1/7
Naruto will have a tough time dealing with this world if he can't beat Erza because there are lots of mages that are way more powerful than Erza because Laxus is one of them so I consider him to be underpowered for this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
went really shit don't read
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
went shit
AlphaBlackWolf21 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
i call bull on what minato told naruto he didn't have to seal the fox in naruto but he did
king gilgamesh chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
story was good narutos character though...you clearly underestimate naruto characters...to make weak like just made him boring
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Liked it up until you made him lose to Erza. The level and tactics that shine I have are far beyond that of mages in the fairy tail universe.. Most chunking could hold their own against most fairy tail chat tactless so it was very unrealistic for naruto to lose