Reviews for Kitsune of Fairy Tail
AnthonyR89 chapter 20 . 7/29
still an entertaining read, though i'm a bit disappointed you didn't have Naruto at least permanently cripple Gajeel. and the bit with the exploding cards now has me picturing Cana as Gambit.
AnthonyR89 chapter 18 . 7/29
still an interesting read, though Naruto's new sword, enemy slayer, made me think of the sword of truth, from the series of the same name by terry goodkind. the comparison isn't perfect, of course, but it's fairly similar.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 7/28
that attack you had Naruto use at the end honestly just made me think of Inyuasha's Wind Scar. as for Naruto's weapons, assuming you stick with swords, it'd make sense to use ones he'd be familiar with, like katanas, wakizashis, etc, though a chinese blade like a Jian isn't too much of a stretch. though if you go with other types of weapons, i've always been fond of naginatas and other polearms.
iStyx chapter 4 . 7/12
He had proven to everyone that he is submissive pussy who allows others to stomp on him. Bleh, way to ruin interesting story.
LostAtlantis17 chapter 25 . 6/24
It's been a long time since I last read this story. I don't know how but I believe this is one of the best stories I have read in the Naruto/Fairy Tail and probably better than most naruto fics. The only criticism I have with this story is the few of spelling mistakes that are there in this story, but even then they don't take away from the story.

Since you have written a lot of stories could you give me an idea or something of how to start writing a story (I have so many plot bunnies running through my head that it isn't even fun).
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 4 . 6/22
Man, I forgot about thee days when Naruto was absolute garbage. He knew like 3 jutsu, was slow and weak, didn't have sage mode, couldn't even properly use rasengan, and couldn't use Kyuubi chakra. And this was after 3 years of "training" with Jaraiya.
more chapters and make aruto and erza have a romantic relationship at some point because I'd like to read how erza handles Kurama's chakra
I think transformation jutsu is better than transformation magic, though its the same . Naruto in this fiction, just wasting his time making a magic technique that he can already make with chakra than improving his own body.
hah! Madaras plan is fucked! no Kurama for Juubi!
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 4/21
But he wasn't outmatched... Naruto is on her level... If he went all out... :P

I don't get it... you just made it clear he was holding back... but then said he was out matched and not on her level? That doesn't make sense..
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 1 . 4/2
This was a disappointment.
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 3/13
Gajeel's destroying the guild actually wasn't that important it was his attack on shadow gear that was the true event of importance that lead Makarov to start the little war. You could've had Naruto force Gajeel to retreat an tell the master about it an then later have shadow gear be attacked by Gajeel or any other member of Phantom
marquis.shax chapter 13 . 3/13
you're wrong Naruto DIDN'T kill that sand ninja that was first controlled by Sasori. When Itachi killed the person when he took him over
marquis.shax chapter 12 . 3/13
errm you do know that Erza is probably about as experienced with dating as Naruto is at this point in the story (although she'd never get beat up for trying to ask for a date as any guy that raised a hand to her would find it missing rather quick lol). Also thinking back to the last chapter I don't understand why you'd label the Hiraishin as a kill move the Hiraishin isn't truly a kill move while i'm sure Tobirama did invent it to help him kill I'd label it more as a transportation jutsu as it allows you to travel to places much faster since there never was any specific range limit set for it
marquis.shax chapter 11 . 3/13
I highly doubt with how long it's been since you've finished this story that you'll answer my question but why did you only have Minato give Naruto one jutsu rather than also giving him at least a little knowledge on nature manipulation and some wind jutsu such as wind bullet or great breakthrough?