Reviews for Hard to Forget
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
oh the possibilities of this fic...
Glyndian chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
What a great story! Please update, you left off on a huge cliffhanger! Poor, bitchy Kurt. It's all falling into place.
the pink post-it chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Oh my dave go back to argentina please or do something. Please update.
silje24 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Bad bad strado...Very good chapter.:D Looking fovard to tne next one!;)
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Wonderful chapter. I hope Kurt learns the truth about what Strando and the other guys did all those years ago.I also hope he will turn back to the sweet Kurt. I still do not like Kurt in this story,but not as much as I did before learning what Strando and the other guys did all those years ago.I hope there will be a happy ending between Dave and Kurt.I was wrong on why Kurt change. I thought he got a big head after becoming famous.

I hope the next chapter is posted real soon. I want to find out if Kurt will learn the truth.
silje24 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Bad kurt...Love it;))
the pink post-it chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
I just read chapters four and Dave and all I can say is Kurt's a capital Bitch. But I must say that I'm intrigued with Kurt's last line in this chapter. Update soon.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
seems like Kurt likes to put blame on people leaving him on them being untrustworthy rather then Kurt being a complet jerk

but I lik what Dave siad to him - calm and to the point
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
uhm? can i just say i loved it and need more of it soon?
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
seems liek Kurt is using Dave to make himself feel better. I wonder whether he it was an act or he let his mask dropp for a moment and got scared

my heart broke for dave when he gave in and his reward was a heartless prick of a man undeserving of even half a thoguht from Dave :(

Im really looking forward to the moment when Dave snaps a let Kurt have it. and then walks away - yeah, Im a bit vindictive but it would so serve him right
Waytooold4this chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Great story so far, cannot wait to read more.
BrittFabulous chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
awww why does kurt have to be so mean? poor dave, the end broke my heart 8( but GREAT chapter! cant wait for the next!
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Another Great Chapter Kurt sure is a jerk in this fic. I don't like Kurt right now. That could change if Kurt changes back to the old Kurt.
leah chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
When i first saw this prompt i was hoping someone would write it. Love this story so far your doing an awesome job.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
the pink post-it chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Haha Dave kissing kurt and then Kurt throws something at the door.