Reviews for Teardrops and Waterfalls
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hey there.

I'm from India, and I take a special interest in Baljeet. I thought this fic was perfect, in the sense that everyone was in character. (Though I somehow can't picture Phineas saying, "Dude.")

As for the song-fic aspect of it, you can always cut and crop the song when you feel it's too long. Like towards the ending, it was only lyrical, and no actual content.

I also was tickled that you added the word 'utsah'. That was awesome. Really added to the Baljeet-effect! Also reflects on your attention to detail. This was great _
Phantom-Stelo chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Thank you! This make me feel SO much better! Now if only Phineas existed...

Phineas: I'M RIGHT HERE!

Me: SHHHHH! They don't need to know...
MsMartian chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
aww how good! I remember when I had to move schools. I was absolutely terrified, which I never really got over and that has prevented me from making more than just a few friends till even now. Of course, I wasn't from an entirely different country. Good job!
Sophie95 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this! Especially the song! As a matter of fact, your story led me to the song...I just finished listening to it, and may I say it fits rather well here!

This was really sweet too. I can imagine this being the real reason for Baljeet moving, and how the gang accepted him into their group.

Great story, it was very well written and most enjoyable. :)