Reviews for Watch and Watch
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh this is such a powerful little look behind the scenes. I hadn't stopped to think about what this moment must have been like for the longbottoms, but you captured the mood so perfectly that I was instantly transported into it and /saw it happen/.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aww... this is so sad... Augusta is brought for a laugh, what with the vulture hat and all, but few people really pause to consider how much she has been through and how much she would have lived through all over again raising Neville. This really brings it to home.

The memory charm... that is an excellent point. If Harry remembers green light, how much would Neville have remembered? *shudder*
CaptainAmberRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
A lovely little dip into Augusta's thoughts. The undertones of despair and hope are balanced wonderfully and its the perfect length. Wonderful.
thosefadedlights chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love your style of writing! This story is so beautiful despite (or maybe because?) of its short length and I am seriously so sad reading it. ARGH poor Neville D:

But yes...this is so good.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was beautiful. Poor baby Neville. I love him so much. Wonderful job.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is really cute but the sad outweighs it by a friggin' metric ton. I'm crying over this, lady or man, CRYING!