Reviews for Hidden Island
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 21 . 5/14
Made me cry at the end, I enjoyed how Voldie and harry as well as albus got along in the end.
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
Loved this story glad to see that tom, albus and harry can let bygons be bygons qnd can work well together thank you
Wow chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Yeah i know this is a old story, but whatever..
Wanted to say wow this isn't that good, maybe I'm a bit to critical, but you made a lot of mistakes in the first chapter.
Like the "potion/poison" that Ginny gave to Harry. Snape gave a antidote, but than said he doesn't know what's in the drink. Like WHAT?!
Then you come up with Harry calling for the order members, it made me crack up especially when they called in Dumbledork and then .. I was sad, because I was looking for a good story, but this isn't it.
phantasom96 chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
This is a very well written story, and out of the tons of fics I've read, I can honestly day this is one of the, if not the, best I have read!
Saissa chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Matserful Harry - he is very good once he gets going - using the law and getting exactly what he wants - Ron, Ginny and Albus all slapped down and all under someone elses control!

I do hope that Molly does something stupid so that Arthur is forced to disown her and send her back to the Prewetts - if there are any still alive. Is Aunt Muriel a Weasley or a Prewett? If Muriel is a Prewett, then Molly can live with her!
Saissa chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
I was wondering why you had Dumbledoze being so smarmy and nice.

Now that Harry has figured him out and banished him, maybe Harry can finally start to grow as he should have been growing all his life.
darkhunter97 chapter 21 . 2/24/2015
absolutely love this story wish it didn't have to end. excellent job.
Syret chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! GREAT Job!
Lady Nyshah chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Awesome
Karen chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
It isn't really THAT big of a deal as the story is complete and wonderful mind you, but during the story when the Weasley's are talking to Ron and the rest, Fred said It is quiet obvious we are going to lose our second little brother. I am a bit confused because it is insinuating to me that Percy is younger than the twins? Did you just write it for this story as is even though he is older than the twins originally?
Sea Sire chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
I loved it
johnny.vick chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
omg that was a rilly rilly good stroy loved it
Mogwai13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. You're a fantastic writer. :) if I were you, I'd take up writing as a hobby. Please keep writing! :) thank you so much!
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Good stuff, Thanks for a fun read!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
You made me cry. That's not nice.

Your story was very interesting and I have no complaints, but *tears* man, that last little bit of the epilogue was just :'( But it's so beautiful and well written that i smiled too. So basically I'm giving you massive love, good sir. Awesome story, and I am off to read the otehr stories of yours awaiting me in other tabs. Good day. [uummm. . . it's nighttime here, so uh, good night?]

Fae