Reviews for Annum
niver chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very nice!
sixtieshairdo chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ugh this was brilliant and heartbreaking and life-inducing all at once.

sigh. thank you for this!
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I enjoyed this!
arcapelago chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was so sweet. I love the idea of the other X-Men having no idea why Charles loves his birthday so much. Should be glad it happens at least once a year, wish it was more often, though. :( And it's always nice to see that helmet come off, it's so meaningful when it does.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Why hello there! I just stumbled across this wonderful piece of writing in an attempt to satiate the Charles/Erik loving monster that lives inside my head before I go to work. I'm glad I did! I like the angst mixed with the softness of their relationship, because they want to hate eachother, but they can't. Great fic!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
oh wow nice i like
pbw chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I have no constructive criticism. :)

Just know that I loved it.
DeathTrapDaisy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love how Charles starts marking off the calendar lol I'm sure the X Men have no clue why he is so excited every year now haha

Love it! Hope to see more from you!
MaeCalhoun chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh, this is what I get for staying up far too late.

"Take it off."

Charles held his gaze, noted the clouds behind the steel, and did not give ground. Slowly, deliberately, he pulled upwards on the barrier, watched it slide over the older man's ears and creased forehead...marveled when sleek, straight black hair was revealed, slightly matted and askew, and Erik couldn't look anymore, and it was done, on the floor beside them, tilted mundanely on its side as if it hadn't been donned for him, hadn't kept him cold and solitary and broken and if it were just what it was, which was a stupid. ugly. helmet.

OMG...yes. Just. Yes. I wish I could say something more constructive. But. Yes.