Reviews for The Call at Night
Dragonheart15 chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Love the story it's really hard to find these kind of stories
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
oh this is gonna be good!
Anon chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
Um... Okay.

This was really dark. That's not a problem, just slightly disturbing considering it's a kids' show. I'm sorry to say that everyone seemed really OOC to me. Especially Ferb. Since when does he talk that much? Not to mention the ages were totally screwed up - canonically, in the show, Candace is fifteen and the boys are seven, so four years would have made Candace nineteen and the boys twelve. And that's another thing: that is a LOT of kissing for a bunch of fourteen-year olds.

Most of that is my opinion only, though. So, this is the stuff that has nothing to do with what I think:

Your writing style is pretty good, and your spelling is also not bad. The POV changes were kind of confusing, and the giant paragraphs were also a little bit intimidating, so I found myself skimming most of it.

I'd give it about two out of five stars.
weepingangels75 chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
This story was amazicising! Yes it is a word except not really. This was seriously one of the best stories i have read. I can't wait to read the sequel! umm ok bye now
Unknown Person 838 chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Wow. It's been ages since I last read this story. It nearly brings me to tears (I'm a rather emotional guy) to think that this was written four years ago. I should probably stop reminiscing, it's going to emotionally break me.
Soru-Senpai chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
OH MY GOD! I loved every second of this!
There are very few good Phineas and Ferb fanfics out there, and this one's at the top!

Oh, and Phinabella for life!
fedoratricks chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
this is serious shit for a kids show
True Rarity chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
Wow. That was really good. It was a bit dark for my taste, but it was well-written and dramatic. Great work.
UnlikelyPFfan chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Best 5 words ever!
UnlikelyPFfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
So. Very very awesome! I don't think the scene where he realizes all the things over the years that Isabella has done could have been written any better. It brought a little tear of sadness/joy/worry to my eye. And that is a hard feat to accomplish. Bravo!
skyrulenerd chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
This is probably the best fanfiction ever written by a person who's mom tells her/him to go to bed at 10pm. Romantic and lengthy, it was cas lose to a published book as non-edited fanfiction can get. Im so glad you wrote a sequel!
Bovrilcat chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! You are such a good writer, by the way please see my profile, a shout out to you on there!
Leaving and Left chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Haha!
Perfect!
Web2theweb1 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Omg I LOVE IT! Its so romantic and sad but beautif !make the next chapter and email me it ASAP
EmiliaRoss chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
This is possibly the best fanfiction on P&F I've ever read! It's hard to make characters that come from a cartoon seem realistic while incorporating previously existing plotlines, such as the one you took with other-dimension Doofenshmirtz. It's both absurd and believable that he would go as far as to kill people after his toy train was taken... Job well done, for sure!