Reviews for The Call at Night
Phinbella56 chapter 13 . 3/28
This story was amazicising! Yes it is a word except not really. This was seriously one of the best stories i have read. I can't wait to read the sequel! umm ok bye now
Unknown Person 838 chapter 14 . 3/8
Wow. It's been ages since I last read this story. It nearly brings me to tears (I'm a rather emotional guy) to think that this was written four years ago. I should probably stop reminiscing, it's going to emotionally break me.
Nitro321 chapter 13 . 1/28
OH MY GOD! I loved every second of this!
There are very few good Phineas and Ferb fanfics out there, and this one's at the top!

Oh, and Phinabella for life!
smallships chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
this is serious shit for a kids show
True Rarity chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
Wow. That was really good. It was a bit dark for my taste, but it was well-written and dramatic. Great work.
UnlikelyPFfan chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Best 5 words ever!
UnlikelyPFfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
So. Very very awesome! I don't think the scene where he realizes all the things over the years that Isabella has done could have been written any better. It brought a little tear of sadness/joy/worry to my eye. And that is a hard feat to accomplish. Bravo!
skyrulenerd chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
This is probably the best fanfiction ever written by a person who's mom tells her/him to go to bed at 10pm. Romantic and lengthy, it was cas lose to a published book as non-edited fanfiction can get. Im so glad you wrote a sequel!
Bovrilcat chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! You are such a good writer, by the way please see my profile, a shout out to you on there!
Leaving and Left chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Haha!
Perfect!
Web2theweb1 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Omg I LOVE IT! Its so romantic and sad but beautif !make the next chapter and email me it ASAP
EmiliaRoss chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
This is possibly the best fanfiction on P&F I've ever read! It's hard to make characters that come from a cartoon seem realistic while incorporating previously existing plotlines, such as the one you took with other-dimension Doofenshmirtz. It's both absurd and believable that he would go as far as to kill people after his toy train was taken... Job well done, for sure!
MahoganyShadow chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Oh my god I just started reading this like half an hour ago and I was totally hooked and I just simply couldn't stop pressing the Next button to continue reading the story to even pause for a review for every chapter ((i'm sorry )) but then this ending totally blew me away cause you wrote Ferb as such... such... so god damn badass and I just can't not leave a review and now I think I'm foaming at the mouth- *breathes*

(: A very, very well done for a show that's supposed to be light hearted and kid-friendly. VERY. WELL. DONE. :D You should write more often.
Skia1717 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I know this is a pretty old story, but I stumbled across it, and had to say something.

OH. MY. GOSH.

This is brilliant!
The fierce emotions, the brilliant description, the masterful use of wording and rhythm! It's amazing!
I know how you feel, hurting characters so. In one of my fanfics, I, well, sort of, had a hologram of Isabella die in Phineas' arms (of course, he thought it was actually her). I FELT SO TERRIBLE. But it makes an excellent story, right? The fire that you can express in moments like these is so incredible, yet so terrible at the same time. There's hardly a time in normal, less violent reality that fierce emotions come out like this. I'm glad to have found another author, specifically for Phinbella, that gets and utilizes this so fantabulously. I will definitely finish this one, and I'm adding it to my favorites. If you get the chance (and it's up all the way,) I'd love for some input on mine, both the major crossover with hologram Isabella, and the less violent, more realistic one I'm working on as well. :) Fantastic work, my friend!
everybodyhello80 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
your story is my favorite out of all I can read it over and over again without getting bored your the best