Reviews for End Where I Begin
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
this story is extremely touching!
hollowgirl15 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Yay! Harvey is letting his walls down! :) update soon!
madly9 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Once again, a beautiful chapter. The song fits perfectly, and I eagerly wait for the next update.
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
another great chapter!
she.a.punk chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
:-( poor guy! I wanna hug him! :-(
penguincrazy chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Another great chapter, i love this story!
madly9 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This was a beautiful chapter. I can't think of any other way of describing it.
NewSlove chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
interesting story you have. love how each alternates and shows how they're feeling. can't wait for more
she.a.punk chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Interesting, i wonder what mikes doing up there, and how Harvey is going to help him...and help himself.
penguincrazy chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Great story, just read all the chapters. I love how it switches POV and can't wait to read more.
whynotlive chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Aw this is so sad): I hope Mike and Harvey can talk!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Man, this is so sad already that i want to curl up in a corner just to read this. But i have to admit that i love a broken Mike, as long as he doesn't die and ends up happy. I love how both Mike and Harvey feel alone and trapped and share the same feelings but don't realize it. I wonder what Harvey is going to once he reaches Mike's place. Keep following him? Turn and go back? I hope that Harvey helps Mike so he isn't so depressed. I can't wait to see what happens! Thanx, bye!
whynotlive chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is so sad D': But very good and I'm curious to see where it goes
PocketPam chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
beautiful. heart breaking, but definitely beautiful!

Great job:)
Jazz chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Poor Mike! I liked the analogy of the rain, the fCt that he doesnt even try to stay dry speaks to his state of mind, poor guy. ..Harvey come fix it!

Jazz