Reviews for I Have Loved You Wrong
Anyankaholic chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
That was a fantastic chapter! It was so sad. The repetition of the Buffy/Angel scene from season two but between Buffy and Lindsey was brilliant. Keep up the phenomenal work!
DLillith21 chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
Wow, what an emotional ringer of a chapter, but so good. I love seeing their relationship, it was hard to know why you had brought them together, but this makes sense. So sad for Buffy, but so glad she has found people who care for her.
DLillith21 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Definitely evil, sadistic, and brilliant. I can't imagine what is going through their minds, to only have a few hours left not to live, but just to remember each other? How cruel.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I love it so far. ) I'm very happy that the kick ass buffy is back, if at least temporarily. I hope that she sticks with Linds and doesn't go flyin' back into Angel's arms...Lindsey deserves happiness too. Can't wait to see her go get her hubby & the confrontation when Lindsey finds out that they have a past.

Please Update Soon!

Jen
DLillith21 chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
That ending was pretty awesome. I think Buffy is on the threshold of realizing she can't be passive, she has to take an active role in her life. I don't know about her and Angel or Lindsey, and their future, but her child is coming and that has to be key for her.
Anyankaholic chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter! Some of your sentences sound like poetry and are really beautiful. Also, I'm so glad that Buffy and Angel have finally had some interaction.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Good chap
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Awww poor angel update soon pleaz
spangelbanger chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
I so expected him to flip out. still expecting it actually.
Alexis Winn chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Oh oh oh! I've been jonesing for a good Buffy-Angel fic that's more in the tradition of what the shows gave us. So glad I found this fic (and better that you have the same philosophy I do about unfinished fics!).

I'm surprised by how you chose to bring in Buffy, all pregnant and happy, but it's quite true to character that she would move on and learn to make a new life for herself instead of brooding forever. I really can't wait to see how you resolve everything with Buffy and Angel.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
I know this is a stupid ques but is anne Buffy or am I really that slow but chap update soon
DLillith21 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
I love that you kept Lilly and Buffy together, and I like the Gunn connection. I don't want Buffy to disappear, she can't keep running!
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
I like this story. ) update soon please.
DLillith21 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
So good! You've completely sucked me in. Gunn knowing this Anne too, I love it. I'd love to see the scene where Gunn learns who "Anne" really is, and how everyone else knows her and what she was like in her previous life.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Love the chap and although it's all written there I'm still hoping anne and buffy are 2 different people update soon
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »