Reviews for I Have Loved You Wrong
pinina chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Poor angel. To finally find Buffy and she having another man baby, I can't wait for the next chapter.
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
More is better-I like longer chapters, or multiple chapters over shorter ones. Way to throw a curveball, I'm very curious to find out how this all plays out!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Pleaz tell me Buffy isn't lindseys wife and that when Anne went to the shelter and Buffy came out but anyways great chap update soon
vampire luverxoxo chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
please dint make buffy be the anne thats married to him!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Great chap but I'm really hoping there not talking about Buffy
DLillith21 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter, I hope Lindsey is really going for good in this version, and not just tricking Angel. I'm wondering if this Anne, is the same Anne from Buffy? :)
DLillith21 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
I'm very curious to see where you take this, but so far I am enjoying it. I just found it today and worked through the prologues and the first chapter. Looking forward to learning more about your world for Buffy and Angel!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Awww poor angel I can't wait til Buffy comes into this it is soon right? Can't wait for more update soon
pinina chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Love your story! Can't wait for the next part.
Angel3333 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
This is a really good story so far can't wait till you start the actual story :)
irismoon chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and a buffy/angel reunion
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This chap was amazing and made me tear up can't wait for the nxt chap do Buffy and Angel meet up in that chap I hope they do
SunnyKitten chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Very promising, please keep the good work!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
All I have to say is wow
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Aww poor angel he was in hell for even longer so does that mean angel is going to go to la and they meet I hope so great chap and update soon
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »