Reviews for Archers StoryDemonglass
RussianWitch chapter 5 . 2/8
OMG, it is so... Cool, I think, and nicely _
I always wanted to read Demonglass on behalf of the Archer (POV Archer, I mean), but no such fanfic in my country. Thank you and online translator for this story)
With love from Russia
A Silverstorm of Snowflakes chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Have you given up on this fanfiction?
rie chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Sooooooo good update!
a namee chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
awesome...3 Archer...:)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I realize it has been ages since you've written for this story but it is so hard to find fictions for this series and I love yours so please anytime you have the chance could you continue our finish it please please please!
Fanfictionlover12k chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I love the way we finally get to see archer's point of view magnificent
Astaria214 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
i loved the book when Rachel Hawkins wrote it but this is completely and utterly AMAZING! i want more
Mystery chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I thought it was really good! Do you think you could write a story about Nick and Daisy? I seem to really like them at the moment and I thought it would be interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this.
CupcakeFlake chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Awesome! I've always wanted to read Archer's POV for the book, and this delivers! Please continue, please please please! Maybe even include SpellBound? Oh, and there is a few moments n chapter five where you forgot to change from Sophie's to Archer's POV.
Molly chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
There were a couple times when you accidentally jumped into Sophia's point of view. Like at the end. But otherwise this was FANTASTIC
wildcatsgirl chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
OMG! i loved all of the chapters! I really did! I can't wait for chapter 6! Plz continue! And fast:)
hex hall luvr chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
i love this fanfic... please continue!
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 5 . 2/3/2012