Reviews for Moving Forward
Animallover chapter 1 . 9/18
I liked this! It's well-written, regardless of how often the 'violent parent returns' thing has been done by other people.
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 6/7
Love! I don't think it matters how many times something is done. It's about the story itself and this one was amazing.
therp chapter 1 . 4/30
You write the best ichihime fics! I like how this one went from dark and violent to light and fluffy.
Skillet28561 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I always wondered if there were any stories like this. Maybe I should do a story where her parents come back…As hollows.
bluerose921 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
this is the first story I have red that had her parents in it
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Waaa! That is SO cute! Really really cute! Sabrina loves the ending ;) squeal! Congratulations and thank you for writing this oneshot! Kudos!

Sabrina-nee xoxo
ღ Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate ღ
Oicherealtai chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
why is every single thing you write unbelievably wonderful .-.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was a great story! Really enjoyed reading it. There was suspense and romance and everything! Really impressed and I want to read more of your fanfics :P
Ermilus chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It was everything I loved from this should do more
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
one of the best one shot I've ever read
xfsHime chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow this was so amazing! So emotional too! I couldn't stop myself from crying when he proposed. Really well written and it's the first FF I've read that has Orihime's parents in.
RayneFlower chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I enjoyed it! There needs to be more written about Orihime's life and past. maybe they will in the manga! I am sad the anime ended without anymore info on the characters past. You did a good job writing this I couldn't stop reading! 3
InsomniaWaffle chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LuckyMCR chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
As always this was amazing. Ichigos confession made me laugh and say 'awww' at the same time.

Like always this was a story of epicness and awesome! You are awepicsome!
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
FINALLY! a fanfic where Orihime's asshole father get's his ass handed to him. Thank you very much!