Reviews for Moving Forward
bluerose921 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
this is the first story I have red that had her parents in it
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Waaa! That is SO cute! Really really cute! Sabrina loves the ending ;) squeal! Congratulations and thank you for writing this oneshot! Kudos!

Sabrina-nee xoxo
ღ Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate ღ
Oicherealtai chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
why is every single thing you write unbelievably wonderful .-.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was a great story! Really enjoyed reading it. There was suspense and romance and everything! Really impressed and I want to read more of your fanfics :P
Ermilus chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It was everything I loved from this should do more
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
one of the best one shot I've ever read
xfsHime chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow this was so amazing! So emotional too! I couldn't stop myself from crying when he proposed. Really well written and it's the first FF I've read that has Orihime's parents in.
RayneFlower chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I enjoyed it! There needs to be more written about Orihime's life and past. maybe they will in the manga! I am sad the anime ended without anymore info on the characters past. You did a good job writing this I couldn't stop reading! 3
S0phi3F4wn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LuckyMCR chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
As always this was amazing. Ichigos confession made me laugh and say 'awww' at the same time.

Like always this was a story of epicness and awesome! You are awepicsome!
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
FINALLY! a fanfic where Orihime's asshole father get's his ass handed to him. Thank you very much!
DearSfan31 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Dude i gotta tell u that this fic was amazing. seeing ichigo beat up orohimes' abusive father was AWSOME. I hope to see more epicness like this in the future
II-Basic-Romantics-II chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AWWWWW! LOVED IT! _

Orihime's dad: F*** U BASTARD!

Ichigo n orihime: HAVE MANY KIDS N LIVE HAPPILY!
smashingxURxface chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wonderful job keeping Ichigo in character with this story. And Orihime was also herself, and surprisingly in a way where i didnt think she was just a helpless whiner who didnt deserve Ichigo! GREAT JOB!

isnt it weird that i kinda think Orihime is useless, yet i am a IchixHime fan?
InoueR0xO chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It was really cute, and absolutely amazing. Too fluffy, yet so lovely, and it sets right totally right with IchiHime. Hehe, I loved it! Definitely, who wouldn't? :)