Reviews for Welcome To Twenty One
TheBookGirl chapter 1 . 6/25
One of the best I've read! Great job!
Daughter of the hearth chapter 1 . 3/28
I know this is a one shot but it would be kind of awesome if u extended it to a full story. Just saying
hueyfan chapter 1 . 1/16
Damn... That was so hot! You're good at writing sex scenes. The build up at the bar really made it though.
Ray chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
That was perfect in more ways i could describe. Super cute and extremely sexy.
ahmyiah chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Ayyyeeee️
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh wow. I certainly wasn't expecting all THAT to go down lol. But seriously, great job. You had a plot and stuck to it. It didn't seemed rushed at all to me, and you didn't just skip to them getting it on. You let their true feelings show first before they got to all that, which is good.

Man, I can't believe this thing doesn't have more reviews because it deserves more. No lie, this was an excellent little one-shot, and the lemon was well-written and didn't disappoint ;)
MixedType chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Why the fuck does this not have 100 plus reviews, yo this was off the hook. What the fuck...how does this NOT have more reviews? Damn it you a brilliant at writing sex scenes, and I never pictured Huey being into sex since that nigga looks like he's not into bitches...I'm not saying he's gay or whatever, but fucking? I mean now I know anything can happen. Jazmine is very pretty, I always thought so growing up and watching the Boondocks. If Huey ever did end up with her in the show-its impossible now because the Boondocks is over-then I would be able to see why he would, they both make a very cute couple. That nigga Huey always liked Jazmine anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Gr
Yasmine Ingraham chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
All i can say is wow dat waz hot. It waz dope for your story. I applaud you
Yasmine Ingraham chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love love love loved it plz let me know wen u rite another one. And you did spectacular on this story! :-) #urknewfan
Lily chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh man my stupid phone lol anyway I also printed out your lemon and added it to my lemon collection, and I know I pretty much sound like a huge creeper, but I'm just a normal white girl whose obsessed with amazing lemons of all kinds on fanfiction. Oh and I forgot to mention my whole puncher, which I use to put all the lovely printed out freshly laminated lemons in my binder. ( ' . ' ) thank you for writing this, I loooooove me some Huey, like 4realz.
Lily chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh...maa...gaaa! Like whoaaa! I've read all the HueyxJazmine lemons and none could satisfy me the way this one did. Like for real, man. Seriously. I so love the shit out of this. I have a pinkish purple binder where I keep all the lemons on fanfiction that I absolutely adore in it. I print them out and laminate them and w
Sexy pretty girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I loved your story so much that i wanted to be in it but please make more love sex story please but about Amy and shadow or giroro and natuime but I still like your story in eather way :3 ok :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
...to fuck the shit out of Jazmine lol