Reviews for Reunion
tanda.mif chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It is a whale of a story. Thank you. I saw oftentimes on television, as meet in the Day of Victory those, who militated together. They often cry and I can not retain itself, when I see them and too wipe eyes.
HairyBallofFur chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What a poignant story...it brought tears to my eyes...a fitting end.

Thank you for your contribution.
may7fic chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Loved this story immensely. It's so moving and so perfect for these men. I adore that you've given Hitch 3 beautiful daughters. It makes me laugh knowing that his girls are going to be on the receiving end of Hitch-like attention. As much as that irony makes me smile, Hitch's permanent injury breaks my heart. That their bubble-gum chewing, sparkly kid sustained this kind of potentially life-shortening damage... it's so true to that time but not easy to accept ::sniff::

Love too how much canon you've packed into this fic. Moffit's son being named after his brother and Tully owning an auto-shop fit perfectly.

I'm so glad you gave Troy a daughter.

Hell, there's nothing I don't love about this fic. It makes my eyes fill... in a *very* good way. Especially that beautiful ending. Thank-you!

Thanks too for reading my 7B story. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I love some of these more obscure shows so it's always that much sweeter to hear from someone who remembers them ;)
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You did a very excellent job introspecting how a war veteran would think of.

Very awesome job! :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Another great TVshow I wish was still around. You do a good job of the introspective look at life.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Very nice story! You portrayed everyone perfectly! :) Nice job!
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Such a beautifully written story! I could definitely see this happening.
Freedom4America4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is am awesome story! The ending is my favorite part.

"Three medals. Lives that touched mine, lives I've forever connected to, entwined with as if we'd been born together. Tully. Moffitt. Hitch.

Their friendship is all the honor I'll ever need."

It says it all.
plws chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I can see this happening. Thanks