Reviews for Escalator
cvourvoulidis chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Very nice, but I could see a quick added chapter or two. Just add a bit of johnlock if you add more. I believe it would fit very well! :)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awww! Loved this :)
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I giggled _

That is until I Sherlock fainted. I have fainted 3 times from not eating before (no not as long as he did, but from not eating a proper meal all day) and it feels horrible. :p Poor Sherlock...

Anyways, it was cute! _
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Sherlock, that's not good for you at all. But I can relate - Of course not this last week, Halloween has seemed to make me into a pig. BUT SHERLOCK, WHAT IF YOU HAD FAINTED AND FALLEN DOWN THE ESCALATOR AND OH GOD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE, I REMEMBER I FELL ON ONE ONCE, NOT DOWN IT EXACTLY, BUT STILL, IT WAS TRAUMATIC AND... AND YEAH.

/capslock

Sorry. XD But, oh, Sherlock, good you have John there to take care of you... He really needs to feed you up again.

-Ri
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Cute story. Great job.
GingerWholock chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is freakin' amazing!

I almost died :D

I got momentarily confused...but then un-confused (is there a word for that?)
forcedapathy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Really quite funny 'which you can probably relate too...' You kept Sherlock in character (which is really hard, I think) and the texting was a really nice touch, which was funny.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hilarity again. Well done. On an unrelated note, WHY ON EARTH IS IT CHUCKING IT DOWN WITH RAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST? D:

Anyways, brilliant story. Fantabulous. Running out of adjectives here :O
Faith Harkness chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
laughing sooo hard!

OH GOSH! This is fantastic! Sherlock stuck on an elevator because he hasn't eaten... poor guy... but so in character!

fantastic work!
Tammy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was great. Poor John though, having to deal with all of Sherlock's antics.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was simultaneously funny and adorable. Poor John really does have his work cut out with Sherlock sometimes. I loved the texts at the beginning. Perfect.