Reviews for His Best Girls
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 1 . 3/30
That's so sweet! Those pigeons are as lucky to have Artie as he is to have them.

"With them he doesn't have to wear a disguise or a mask. He doesn't have to speak wise words or save the day. He can be himself and they don't care. He can make mistakes and they will still crawl up on his shoulder."

I love that whole sentiment - I think we all wish for someone like that. Admittedly, he obviously enjoys his disguises, but he's human too, and he can't hide behind a mask all the time.

This is very touching - I love it!
Diddlepie chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
What a great subject for a plot, and a nice introspective look at one of our boys. Very sweet and a nice change of pace from the ususal bad guys etc. Nicely done.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
What a lovely little story! And a perfect pic to go with it. This makes me smile.
Deana chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was simply adorable!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great story. I liked the bit where Artie was taking care of Henrietta and Arabella.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was beautiful and I really enjoyed it. I have been going through your stories list and oh my gosh, you like all the shows that I love. And James Darren, oh baby that man was and still is so good looking.

I wanted to PM you and thank you about my Hoss story but you don't take PM's. So I will thank you on here...thank you so much. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories...lots of great subjects!
the kings daughter chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
this was beauifuly written
LadyNRA chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I really REALLY enjoyed this one. You give such great insight into the character with one very sweet and tender scene.