Reviews for A Question of Brotherhood
Lya200 chapter 43 . 7/17
The book is exactly like the published version of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" by "Newt Scamander" with the amazing annotations. I love it!
Lya200 chapter 40 . 7/17
Assassination attempt FAIL!
Lya200 chapter 24 . 7/16
Geoffrey must be so confused...
Lya200 chapter 20 . 7/16
Friou is so cute with Gwaine! I love it!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 46 . 5/16
Heh, I just realized you had Merlin go Darth Vader on Agravaine...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 20 . 5/15
Gosh...sometimes I forget just how good Merlin is at being evil. Though it's wonderfully hilarious.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 5/15
"I still don't understand why he hasn't called Kilgharrah. Surely the Great Dragon could help."

Huh...For some reason this never occurred to me. Why didn't they call Kilgharrah for a ride? They've called him for less important things...Though, that definitely would've disrupted the script very heavily.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 5/14
"He just had to hope that, whatever Morgana was up to, it wouldn't come to haunt them soon." Hah, somehow I missed this nice stealth punforeshadowing combo. I'm rwally glad I'm re-reading this.
How fun.
mersan123 chapter 87 . 3/10
Brilliant. So glad I found this series. Again, brilliant. Absolutely loved the story. Onto the next!
LC03 chapter 27 . 2/20
Re-reading the series for the second time I am enjoying it. Personally though I'd have Merlin's seal be a phoenix as It represents his Immortality. And his ability to rise from the ashes.
lilyblaney chapter 35 . 11/27/2015
WOW! Wow wow wow! Arthur named Merlin as his successor?! Can you imagine that! Holy cow. I don't know why, but that idea really gets to me XD
lilyblaney chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Whoop whoop! Melin and Arthur have done it again! I greatly enjoyed this episode :)
Guest chapter 62 . 7/8/2015
Why didn't you mention Alan's wife, Lillian in Liam and Hana's wedding?
novelreader chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
I still think Agravaine should have gotten a classic execution because he was the one the met out the execution without the king's orders. That's murder right there, and to show Carleon that Camelot will meet out justice, Agravaine would have to meet the executioner's block. This just shows that he's really not afraid of Arthur, I think Arthur should put more stricter rules on him with the promise of death even if he keeps Agravaine around to keep tabs with Morgana.
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »