Reviews for A Question of Brotherhood
AWESOME. TOTAL EPICNESS! MAGIC HACKS!
LoneStorm chapter 48 . 2/21
I really love this story! I binge read A Question of Motives and now I just had to move on to this, even though I have this huge exam tomorrow... O.O You have a fantastic writing style, and obviously a lot of endurance to keep writing all this beautiful material! I love every bit of this: so satisfying after watching the show! However, Merlin does sigh and talk about how powerful he is a lot... well, I hardly can complain when you took the time to write all of this for free for us happy readers! Thank you!
Kilana89 chapter 55 . 1/29
So any chance you were inspired by the story about sir Gwaine and the green knight. The one that survives getting his head chopped off and then Gwaine has to go and fight him again? Idk its a vague memory of one of the few Aurthorian story's I've heard outside of Merlin!
yummypie193 chapter 81 . 12/26/2016
I find it pretty interesting how Fyren refers to Merlin as "Lord Merlin" but simply calls Arthur by his name. That made me laugh. :)
RandomFandoming chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
I always forget, Arthur's mom died giving birth to him, then his father later dies protecting him, on the same day he's born. DAMN MAN. I've been reading your fics for like on and off all month. I would have finished the first fic quicker if I hadn't got distracted by a updated fanfic, so I had stopped at the 9th chapter but then I binged the rest for the past two..three days.
Lya200 chapter 43 . 7/17/2016
The book is exactly like the published version of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" by "Newt Scamander" with the amazing annotations. I love it!
Lya200 chapter 40 . 7/17/2016
Assassination attempt FAIL!
Lya200 chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
Geoffrey must be so confused...
Lya200 chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
Friou is so cute with Gwaine! I love it!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 46 . 5/16/2016
Heh, I just realized you had Merlin go Darth Vader on Agravaine...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
Gosh...sometimes I forget just how good Merlin is at being evil. Though it's wonderfully hilarious.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
"I still don't understand why he hasn't called Kilgharrah. Surely the Great Dragon could help."

Huh...For some reason this never occurred to me. Why didn't they call Kilgharrah for a ride? They've called him for less important things...Though, that definitely would've disrupted the script very heavily.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 5/14/2016
"He just had to hope that, whatever Morgana was up to, it wouldn't come to haunt them soon." Hah, somehow I missed this nice stealth punforeshadowing combo. I'm rwally glad I'm re-reading this.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/18/2016
How fun.
mersan123 chapter 87 . 3/10/2016
Brilliant. So glad I found this series. Again, brilliant. Absolutely loved the story. Onto the next!
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »