Reviews for A Question of Brotherhood
SpaceAutumn chapter 84 . 2/21
Aww no Aithusa...
SpaceAutumn chapter 29 . 2/21
I'm like, really hoping Aithusa isn't going to be on Morgana's side.
adammflatt chapter 50 . 1/4
What do you mean arms race. Saying merlin and morgana are in an arms race is like saying a navy seal(or whatever your special forces are for those not in the US) and a 13 year old who found a stick on the ground. Sure the stick can poke you in the eye, but its not exactly the side youd be betting on to win a fight
LKturtledove chapter 40 . 8/15/2020
Holy fuck! Do you know how rare it is that I find a stargate reference outside of a fanfic that has at least a little bit to do with stargate? If my baby sister and my step dad hadn’t been taking a nap, I probably would have shrieked in amazement! This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I’ve read this series(it’s really good) and that reference actually startled me, holy crap!
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 70 . 6/25/2020
Still not sure about him singing
StellarMage99 chapter 77 . 1/5/2020
Yessss I thought something like this would happen though I confess I was losing hope that Arthur would be able to use magic like that XD Nice chapter
StellarMage99 chapter 24 . 1/4/2020
That's right Merlin! Take your seat as Arthur's First Advisor!
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 43 . 9/28/2019
I love this book... I really do. I just wish it had more Merlin Angst
DoctorDonna77 chapter 52 . 8/21/2019
A bit of cognitive recallibration to use a Black Widow term. Great story
Koala789 chapter 59 . 8/7/2019
I know I've never reviewed on these but it's because I can't stop reading them and HOOOOLY WOW THAT FREYA BIT AT THE END PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE! instead of making this episode infuriating like it was in canon, it became so very very VERY sad... and I was holding it back and being worthy of my man card or whatever and then you WENT AND ADDED THE FREYA PART AND NOW I HAVE TO SAY I WAS CUTTING ONIONS AAAAAAHHH
blueshifting chapter 47 . 7/5/2019
Nice chapter! Good mix of levity and seriousness. Merlin's many names and titles are an endless source of amusement to me.
megacharizat chapter 22 . 5/18/2019
or, instead of shaking because of hurting Arthur, it could be that the actor himself was nervous...ahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 47 . 3/22/2019
Lord Merlin Emrys Ambrosius Stormborn, oh wait no wrong story...
Destrark chapter 23 . 3/19/2019
I get that they didn't want to get even more actors in Merlin but thinking about it, why exactly is a librarian and genealogist the one responsible for crowning kings? The dialogue even says "by the sacred(as derived from God) law invested in me" that is something a priest should be saying as they crown a monarch. The historical Monmouth was a clergyman but I don't believe the one made for the show ever showed priestly inclinations.
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
This is an absolutely stunning FIC! This is definitely one that I will be reading more than once. In fact, this whole series is probably something that I'm going to read repeatedly. I absolutely like and between episodes that you have. How I like your version of it better than I like some of the shit that happened on the actual show. Especially what you did in the hunters heart episode because I totally thought that was for shit that nobody stop to wonder, knowing that Lancelot was a shade nobody stop to wonder if Gwyn was enchanted or they could've you know later found the bracelet and the cell and Merlin said hey or rather, Gauis come forward and say hey this is been enchanted then Gwen come forward and say will Lancelot gave that to me or something. I was expecting something like that in the show but it never happened. Like I said I totally love the plots that you have some of them more than the show. I wish the show had followed some of your storylines. I absolutely love the idea of Arthur having to try to tolerate Merlin's magic. Also, I like the fact that Merlin actually got a little more cuddly with the white dragon baby... Especially that he handed her to Arthur. I thought that was awesome or rather him in your fiction. I love the concept of the pet Wyvern. I also absolutely loved how you handled Arthur's father's death with the pendant and Merlin's magic because I absolutely positively eight the way Merlin has to go through all that alone in the show and I also love how he is more knowledge as a leader of a Druid clan. That was something I never really understood about the show and made a big deal about him being Emrys. The little bit of dealings that he had with them. Most of them tried to bow and scrape to him like the catha or rather they alluded to him being this fancy figure on the show but yet nothing was ever really done with that story arc while in my opinion because I really don't count the Bullshit with Mordred or or rather older, Mordred I really never understood that either he goes from living with Druids and going after the Crystal of Niethed to suddenly when we see him again. He doesn't use magic? Anyway, I'm rambling about my peeves now. I just felt the need to once again say that this particular set of fanfiction's I find completely and totally awesome and I will be continuing to read them all as far as I'm concerned you're perfectly capable of going on to a whole another season six or seven if you wanted well, according to what I've read so far I haven't got to season five that you wrote yet so who knows. I just couldn't move on to the next fanfiction without writing a review for this one. Thank you so much.:-)
-LdyJulanna