Reviews for A Question of Brotherhood
DiaSphere chapter 59 . 4/9
Woah I could see it before my eyes, Merlin yelling at Arthur and I must say though it is a sorrow scene I enjoyed it a lot, because Merlin was absolutly right!
DiaSphere chapter 24 . 4/8
HAHAHA I would have loved to see Geofreys face xD It must have been priceless!
But I must say I am not looking forward to the day when Merlin is no longer Arthurs servant, because this is what makes the story so hilarious to me
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 49 . 4/1
What is the name of the book?
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 20 . 3/29
I know that this far to late but Injust want to point this out, the Old Touguenand the language of the Dragonlords are different. The Old Language is Anglo-Saxon, the language in use after the fall of the Romans. The language of the Dragonlords is like Latin.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 17 . 3/28
Damn British shows that I love, why do all want to make your fans cry?!
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 9 . 3/28
Lancelot better not die at the end of this!
Hmmm... I told you twice that I love your Merlin. However, now I'm getting concerned about him. He told Arthur that Gwen had to leave. He told Arthur their travel plans after Morgana took over again. He is supposed to support and advise the king, not tell him what to do and force him to obey. But as always, excellent story. Thanks!
O.M.G.
Let me say again, I LOVE your Merlin!
I love your awesome Merlin!
Morgana putting Mr Snake Head in his neck (Did anyone else think "OMG she's using a Goa'uld!"

Absolutely!
it fascinates me that you wrote this concurrently with watching the show for the first time. That is incredibly risky and challenging and I am really impressed with how well you did it. Plus, the story and the writing are fabulous. Thank you so much!
OMG! KALEEEM!
SOOOOOO CUUUUUTE! I'm like grinning so wide that my eyes are forced to squirm into a thin line! IT"S JUST TOO CUUUUUUUUTE! *fainting from nosebleed of over cuteness*
xaonrider92 chapter 29 . 1/17
I'm not sure if you know about this, but from what I have read thus far from this fic and A Question of Motives you might not be aware of this.

Amusement (noun): the state or experience of finding something funny. Synonyms: mirth, hilarity, glee, delight.
Bemusement (noun): the fact or condition of being bemused; puzzlement. Synonyms: bewilderment, confusion, incomprehension.

It's pet peeve of mine, when people wrongly use bemusement when they actually mean amusement. And a lot of people do that.
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »