Reviews for Mugged
Love this!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
_
Quend chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ahhhh I know what you mean about the angst going so well with John and Sherlock. It's pretty much all that I write. That and Hurt/Comfort. Not that I have anything posted yet, but when I do...you'll see. A lot of my stories involve character death too...ah well. That's how it is.

Lovely. Nicely in character (that's always the hardest bit for me). Just overall, well done.

Oh, and the writing at one AM? I do that too.

Keep writing!

~Quend
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Good story. Glad everything is alright. Great job.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Yep. Poor Sherlock. And poor John. Is there something wrong with me because I like reading stories that abuse my favorite characters? I love the response Sherlock gives John. "I'm bleeding. And it hurts." Exactly what he'd say! Well done, as always. :-)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
aw, i loved it! id been thinking of writing something like this, but it never even reached the paper! you have done the idea justice! i really like it, have you thought about doing a follow up...? if so, you wanna swing a message my way cause i will totally read it! if not, this was great, i enjoyed reading it!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful. So real and scary. I thought you were actually gonna kill him for a minute there.
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Poor John! He's a doctor yet worried he can't do anything - that's what made it frightening for me and so heartbreaking but in a good way.
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Good stuff! I could see and believe it all.
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yay! Bestest buddy who writes awesome Sherlock stories! Weee! I'm going to go read all of your Sherlock stories now because I have a hunch there are just as good as this one!

~charliebrown1234
BlueMoonOnTheRise chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow. That was quite something, in a dark, scary kind of way. But a good way :)

Very nicely written, great characterisation...and I particularly liked the part where Sherlock actually screams - it made the whole thing far more scary, because it's something you can't really imagine him doing...yet as you wrote it, I could imagine it, if that makes sense.

Anyway, very, very nice :)
Serethiel96 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved it. I really like angst stories and this was just heart wrenching! I'd love to see another chapter!
toeki chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wow. i loved it. the dark alley, the angst the rain, the pain, the blood. you have a way of picturing the tension of the situation, the relief when the ambulance finally arrives... i hope you will write more sherlock fics.

"He can't quite believe he's kneeling here in a filthy London alleyway with his best friend bleeding to death under his hands, all because some idiot wanted money so he could get stoned." this sentence is amazing, my favourite one in this story.
TweedleDuh chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OOO i love angsty fun! more more!
irish gal 2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was really good! It was very suspenseful.